jwill75 is offline New Member

i just need some good advice from anyone wanting to help

hey guys , sorry to keep bothering you all but i really need some advice, as you all are the only ones that can help. i have studied up and steriods and have an opinion that they can be very helpful in building and shaping ones body.I really need a boost,so im going to do 1 cycleof aratest and wintrol v. im already on vitamins,whey protein with glatamine(i think thats how u spell it, lol), liver pills and have a diet put together by my personal trainer. im 5'7 ,24 ,145 pounds, thats why i need a boost, lol, but serioulsy i want to put a cycle together that would benefit me to the highest level then i would just stay on my natural exercise plan. im already chaning body composition but i want more. i want to add maybe 30 pounds. im not trying to be huge but a very fit body and im determined these 2 can get me there. i was think about wintrol 3 times a week , 1 cc. and then test twice of 1 cc, guys please help as im going to do them but i would rather know some very educated opinions.I have also read that when used properly that these 2 can be the safest. that why im turning to you guys. you can hit me back on here , or you can even im me aol im, jeremyscguy, or [email protected]....................thanks so much , if everything goes well i will owe a very fit body from you guys, and by the way do they go bad at any time,is room temp ok

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Quite difficult to follow all of that.

If you are looking for lean gains then Winny and Test is not a bad combination in the amounts you described.

Make sure you have some Nolva and Clomid ready.

BTW, how old are you and how long have you been training?

jwill75 is offline New Member

thanks for reply

where can i get clomid and nolva, and what does that help, thanks , im 24 and and have been working out for a year but only hitting it really hard with the diet about 3 or 4 months

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: thanks for reply

Originally posted by jwill75
    where can i get clomid and nolva, and what does that help, thanks , im 24 and and have been working out for a year but only hitting it really hard with the diet about 3 or 4 months
    If you really dont know this, you should reconsider doing a cycle right now. Sorry, but it sounds like you need to spend more time researching before you do anything.
    good luck though

Blog Entries
    You could start by reading the drug profiles, and looking in the educational forum.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Ya dude, put it off for a little while yet, 3-6 months at least. There is so much room for dramatic results with hard training and a good diet at your level(by this I mean how long you've ben working out for). You came to the right place though.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    bro, listen to these guys, when i first came to this board ,they told me to wait afew months and do more research, and i did. and i learned alot. do some more research, winny and test is gay for mass, ill start you off:

this cycle will put lots of mass on, really depends on your caloric intake

week 1 - 10: deca 400mg/ew
    week 1 - 8: sustanon 500mg/ew
    week 1 - 4: d-bol 40 mg/ed (8 tabs)
    week 1 - 6: maybe 25mg proviron /ed
    week 3 - 8: novaldex 10mg/ed

2 weeks after deca stack clomid 300mg day 1/ 100mg/ed day 2 - day 11/ 50mg/ed day 12 - day 21

this is only a start, dont start a cycle like this without asking for other peoples opionion.. but it is a good start to research on ! Good luck !

something i decided to add, man you sound like you need to do alot more training before juicing. you sound like a begginer (no offence) and you need to consume more calories and work out harder. i really think you should spend more time working out before considering anabolic steroids .... good luck with your decision !
    Last edited by gundam675; 05-03-2003 at 09:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by gundam675
    bro, listen to these guys, when i first came to this board ,they told me to wait afew months and do more research, and i did. and i learned alot. do some more research, winny and test is gay for mass, ill start you off:

2 weeks after deca stack clomid 300mg day 1/ 100mg/ed day 2 - day 11/ 50mg/ed day 12 - day 21

this is only a start, dont start a cycle like this without asking for other peoples opionion.. but it is a good start to research on ! Good luck !

something i decided to add, man you sound like you need to do alot more training before juicing. you sound like a begginer (no offence) and you need to consume more calories and work out harder. i really think you should spend more time working out before considering anabolic steroids.... good luck with your decision !
    Sounds like youre a beginner too, no offense. Why would you suggest taking deca longer that sust??? and he should wait 3 weeks after the last inject of deca to begin clomid therapy. And clomid isnt a "stack," either.

Blog Entries
    I also dont understand your proviron and nolv use gundam675

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Yea, I have to agree with Vette - that cycle is a bit iffy. A real mass and bulk building cycle would be . . .

Week 1 - 4 Dbol 30mg ed
    Week 1 - 10 Deca 400mg
    Week 1 - 10 Sust (or Test Enan) 500mg/ew

Forget the Proviron. Throw some liquidex in there and only start taking Nolva if you have signs of gyno.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if your body composition is changing as of now, why use the gear?

keep adding the mass naturally as long as you can. i know you think the juice is an easy way to add the mass you want, but if you know nothing about post cycle supps(clomid,hcg , nolva etc) then youre nowhere near ready bro.
    this isnt a flame, just some friendly advice....

peace I4L

Thread Information