Thread: dbol tabs

BB4LYF is offline New Member

Question dbol tabs

G'day guys, this is my first visit so you can imagine that I have heaps of questions, but I'll only give you the one for now. I have been training for a while now, I love to BBuild and always have, it is my passion you could say. I have been contemplating going on a cycle of dyanabol tabs. It's a five week cycle, 6 a day for the first week then 5 a day for the next 3 weeks and finally 6 a day for the last week. This what my supplier suggests. Does this sound right, will I loose my gains when I stop the cycle, should I add an anything else in (liver tonic's e.g) aaaarrrggghhh. So many questions, so many different opinions, HHHHEEELLLPPP...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Do a search on dianabol only cycles.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm first off how old are you? second WHY WOULD YOU DO A DIANABOL CYCLE ONLY ?

since you are new you arent gonna get flammed at, you should just know that a d-bol only cycle is not reccomended becuz you wont keep any of the gains after the cycle, and 5 tabs a day wont do much in my honest opionion. second off, d-bol is the 2nd most powerful anabolic steroid , ARE YOU USING ANY ANTI-ESTROGENS ? like proviron or novaldex, with d-bol alone you might get gyno, and for sure your gonna get water bloat so you'll need proviron (which prevents water bloat) or just get some arimidex or liquidex... but man, trust me on one thing, NEVER DO A D-BOL ONLY CYCLE !!!! DONT LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY LISTEN TO PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFULL......do some research man, jsut do a search on d-bol and you'll see that the results arent good. you can expect a mass gain os 20 lbs on your cycle, but no matter what you do at the end, even if you use HCG , clenbuterol ,cytadren and clomid together, you wont keep any of your gains (i can assure you). you need a testosterone , like test enthanoate or sustanone. or if you are short on money go get some deca , the deca will harden the muscle so you'll keep maybe 10 lbs, but then again deca without a testosterone is murder becuz if you value the size of your penis, i wouldnt do it... anyways bro GOOD LUCK...

reccomended cycle you do for example would be:
    week 1 - 10: deca: 300mg/week
    week 1 - 8: sustanon : 500mg/week injected two times
    week 1 - 4: d-bol: 40mg/ed (8 tabs a day)

also since d-bol is heavily alkylnated, it kills your liver at a dose over 20 mg you should take a liver detox like milk thistle...its the best one i think there is also another liver detox.. anyways chow !!!!!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    D-bol is more suitable when used as a kickstart to a cycle to get right-out-of-the-gate strength gains or to bridge in between cycles at a low dosage (usually 10mgs a day). The best advice you can get right now is to do more research and weigh out all your options.
    ~US~

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    DBOL only cycle is a weak cycle to begin with. If this is your first cycle, hold it off until you get atleast some test (Test should be the base for any cycle.. . for obvious reasons)

and if you know ANything about DBOL, it works like Creatine (thats what I tell people I am on, when I gain :P) as it increases weight by increasing your body's water retention, and when you finish cycle, the water held is gone and you lose most gains, if ur not careful.

and if u are determined to do a DBOL only cycle, then you need to increase dosage.

I started at your weight too, and after my cycle I am upto 93 kg now (205#)
    you need to do atleast 4 weeks cycle (i dont know how much your source knows), but go with at 8 tabs ED = 40 mg.. I did 50 mg for 4 weeks, and then dropped to 30 for 5th and then stopped DBOL

here is what I would recommend
    WK 1 - 4 40 mg ED
    wk 5 30 mg ED
    wk 6 10 mg ED (you can say recovery in this week), cuz u dont wanna stop cold turkey mate

and for liver u DEFINITELY need ALA/Milk Thistle ( i used both)
    and proper (NON FAT) eating, and LIFT HEAVY and HARD, and u can also overtrain or really intense within reasonable boundaries, and u will gain

P.S. i am sure u will have Anti E's on hand (nolva)

BB4LYF is offline New Member
    Thank you all SSSSOOOO much, this has been a great help and a real eye opener on how to go about this. Thank you all again so much.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by BB4LYF
    Thank you all SSSSOOOO much, this has been a great help and a real eye opener on how to go about this. Thank you all again so much.
    Now wasn't that a happy ending. Good luck BB. Come back when you've considered another cycle.

Thread Information