running400m is offline New Member

Question Is Primo necessary w/test prop? Visa Versa??

Bros,

I'm a college track athlete who is looking to plan a cycle for my off-season this summer. (Before I go any further I will let you all know that I do get tested by NCAA and IAAF standards, so please take that into account with any aas advice!) I am a sprinter/decathlete looking to add between 10-15 pounds of lean muscle mass (stats- 5'10", 155lbs, 5% body fat). After doing a lot of research on this board, I am leaning towards doing a stack of test prop and primo. Could I get away with doing one or the other or should I stack them? I'd love to do winny again but I can't because of testing, that is why prop and primo look so appealing because of their fairly short detection times. I am sure some on this board will say that primo is too expensive, but money isn't an issue for me and I'd like to stay with the milder stuff.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I am thinking something along the lines of a 8-10 week cycle with clomid therapy at the end. My window this summer is between june and the beginning of sept. Again, thank you for your help.

running400m
    Last edited by running400m; 05-03-2003 at 11:53 PM.

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    I am in the same boat as you bro (a drug tested athlete) only I throw things for a living!

I am about to start an anavar 35-45md ed cycle with either test prop or primo.

My concern with primo is that one this site the detection time for primo is 4-5 weeks and on muscletalk.co.uk the detection time is 5 months! If you find anything or if anyone can help who has knowledge or experience with beating tests please let me know!

Can anybody help please?

bump

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Guys, without trying to flame you both....but, all the bro's on this site will say the same as I'm going to advise...

You are too young (you're still at school). Work hard. Train hard. Eat clean. You will easily put on 15lbs over the next two/three months if you work at it, given the amount of Test flying around your bodies. If you can't achieve these goals without aas', then you have no business in competing in sports and asking the bro's here how to cheat.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Nickleby
    Guys, without trying to flame you both....but, all the bro's on this site will say the same as I'm going to advise...

You are too young (you're still at school). Work hard. Train hard. Eat clean. You will easily put on 15lbs over the next two/three months if you work at it, given the amount of Test flying around your bodies. If you can't achieve these goals without aas', then you have no business in competing in sports and asking the bro's here how to cheat.

who cares if he is in school? his profile says he was born in 1976 and they are both atheletes....which most likely indicated that they train and eat right, but this is only and educated guess...anyway, primobolan depot will stay in your system for several months, but the primo acetate should leave your system pretty quickly...all orals wil leave your system relatively quickly, as well as test prop

Thanks Big Rush for your reply. Yes I am 26 years old, soon to be 27 so I hope my test levels are steady by now (if not declining) and my growth plates are well closed.

Anyway as you have pointed out Primo Depot is in the system for several months. The detection times on AR list it as 4-5weeks and Muscletalk.co.uk lists it as 5 months! Therefore I dont think it is worth the risk.

How does this sound:

30mg of Anavar / day
    100mg Test prop / eod
    100-150mg Primo Tabs / day
    or
    40mg Winny tabs

Clomid/Nolvadex on hand
    ALA, Milk thistle, Flax oils, Cranberry juice

Does this have too large amounts of 17-alphas as a cycle over 6-8weeks?

Is there anything else you coulc reccomend given that I am a first timer and drug tested?

Originally posted by Nickleby

No offense nickleby, I graduated from high school years ago and if you read my original thread I mentioned that I am a college athlete. Also, I am going to be 25 this fall, so I don't think that anyone here on this board would say I'm too young for aas.

Anyway, big rush, thanks for the heads up on the primo depot, after researching on this site I was under the impression that the detection time was only 4-5 weeks. I think that I will stay away from the primo then.

How would this 8 week cycle sound?
    test prop- 50mg eod
    anavar - 20mg ed
    clomid post-cycle w/novaldex on hand

Please, any imput would be greatly appreciated!

400m, as I said in an earlier post, I am in the same situation as you regarding IOC drug tresting. I am thinking of going:

30mg of Anavar / day
    100mg Test prop / eod
    100-150mg Primo Tabs / day
    or
    40mg Winny tabs

Clomid/Nolvadex on hand
    ALA, Milk thistle, Flax oils, Cranberry juice

What do you think about giving that a try, the anavar will be out in 3 weeks, the winny or primo tabs about the same and from what i have read test prop is dosed at 50mg every day, 100mg every other day.

I was also going to take some dandelion, boldo, cranberry juice post cycle to help speed up the removal of any residual metabolites. Natural diuretics may help us both.

Let me know what you think

Mountie

By the way I see that your a bit lighter than me bro, so maybe thats why you dosed less! Primo tabs may be the way to go perhaps as the winny may have more negatives impacts on yours joints, something a runner can do without eh! I just have to throw things so I dont have to worry about that, but if I can get the primo, I will use that instead.

What does anyone else think about the volume of orals I propose?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Make it 50mg ED and 30 mg ED of anavar and I think it should work well. You will probably want to take arimidex throughout to keep water weight low since that can effect endurance.

Thanks for your reply Rickson.

Which did you mean to take at 50mg every day? Prop? What about the orals?

Was ur post meant for me or 400m?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rickson
    Make it 50mg ED and 30 mg ED of anavar and I think it should work well. You will probably want to take arimidex throughout to keep water weight low since that can effect endurance. [/QUOTE

Thanks rickson, but did you mean that dosage for me or mountie? My stats are 5'10" 155ish right now since I am trimming down for the end of the season. And please keep in mind that I am a sprinter/decathlete.

I read on the board that one should take 0.125mg of anavar per pound of body weight. For my current stats, that would work out to just under 20mg/day. Please correct me if my research is incorrect because I know you vets know a heck of a lot more than I do about aas!!!

And in regards to the prop, is it wise for someone of my size with limited aas cycles to take 50mg/day (350mgs/week) of test prop?

Thanks in advance,
    400m
    Last edited by running400m; 05-08-2003 at 02:03 PM.

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    why dont you run the oral winny @ 50mg ed and the prop @ 50mg ed.....run them for 6-8 weeks......that is the route i would take......esp if you are a sprinter.........

Originally posted by anadrolavenger
    why dont you run the oral winny @ 50mg ed and the prop @ 50mg ed.....run them for 6-8 weeks......that is the route i would take......esp if you are a sprinter.........
    I'd love to run the winny, but as I mentioned in a previous post, I am subjected to IAAF and NCAA testing so there is no way that I'm going to risk the winny. The detection time is too ambiguous and I don't want to mess with it.

As for my previous post in regards to how much I should take of test prop and var and how often, anyone have a take on the matter? Again, I am 5'10 155ish with about 5% body fat. Thanks in advance!

running400m

Originally posted by running400m

I'd love to run the winny, but as I mentioned in a previous post, I am subjected to IAAF and NCAA testing so there is no way that I'm going to risk the winny. The detection time is too ambiguous and I don't want to mess with it.

As for my previous post in regards to how much I should take of test prop and var and how often, anyone have a take on the matter? Again, I am 5'10 155ish with about 5% body fat. Thanks in advance!

running400m
    Anyone have a take???

I am keeping a keen eye on your post for replies as well 400m!

Thread Information