joe_capone is offline Member

wtf is wrong with me????

its 8 am and i still cannot sleep. everytime i try to sleep i lay down and i can feel my heart pumping fast. i can even feel it pumping in my head. its weird. whats the regular pulse for heart beats in a minute?? i am not on cycle.. not using anything not even eca..absolutly nothing. and my cycle was like 4 months ago.. im thinking its either irregular heart beats or maybe high blood pressure. if its high blood pressure my nose aint bleeding or anything.... some one help me calm down

is 86 beats per minute regular??? i just tested and got 86..

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    ECA will increase your heart rate and blood pressure. 86 isn't too high but fitter folk have around 60 or less. I'd guess it's the ECA but maybe you should go see your doc just to put your mind at rest.

im not taking any eca at all. i had pepsi earlier might be the caffine u think??

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by joe_capone
    im not taking any eca at all. i had pepsi earlier might be the caffine u think??
    Whoops, sorry mis-read.

I'd go to the doc, get checked out. If everything is ok get a few weeks of cardio in and then measure your resting heart rate. You are maybe just a bit out of condition after your cycle. It does happen.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro, what's your diet look like? I know I run into the same mess when I'm eating too many carbs too late....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Is this occuring on a regular basis? I mean if it is only one night like this I wouldn't even worry about it, it would be no big deal. You might just be nervous about something, or excited about something, it happens to me sometimes. Not for too long, but there have been days I've ended up staying awake for at least 2-3 hours before falling asleep. Sometimes my heart beats faster then usual, I get a weird anxious feeling, etc...

If this is reoccurring, and you still can't sleep, then you should def. go to the doctor.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Hey if youre like me then a soda on an empty stomach or little in there will get you feelin real strange. A nervous to borderline anxiety feeling. Stimulants in general do this to me like cigarettes too. Im ADD as well so stimulants have the opposite effect than on normal people so you get real inflective and really really notice and listen to your entire body. Whilw layin in bed you have nothing to do but listen to your heart which will sound quite loud if your or all keyed up. Hope that helps.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    VALIUM, XANAX, AMBIEN,,,,,,,MORPHINEEEEEEEE!!!

Thread Information