Advice for first time user

Hi

I am considering starting a cycle of test e (250mg twice a week) after xmas, and im 25 years old

I have some questions regarding diet, what should my macro intake be????

Im currently on 3000kcal per day, i weigh 170pounds... currently gaining 0.5-1lb weight per week.

Protein intake ~160g protein per day

Fat ~80g

Rest made up of carbs,

Obviously being on aas ur body will need alot more intake of macros, is it just upping my protein intake to lets say 300/350g good enough?or do i need to up my fats and carbs. Because im already finding it hard enough consuming 3000kcal..

Also im going to be running tamoxifen , during and for PCT. could i get some advice also as the best dosages to take and when of the Tamoxifen??i have an idea but just want to get a second opinion

Thanks in advance,

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome!

Post this question up in the Nutritional Forum Johnny. You get better feedback if you do.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Lazarov is offline Associate Member
    300/350g of protein sounds about right. Rest of your calories from carbs. And whatever fats you get from your meats, rice, etc. is sufficient if you ask me.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    If your gaining .5 lb. to 1 lb. a week that is unheard of... Just keep doing what you are doing, no changes needed... If you gain any faster you will most likely lose it quick or get hurt... Congrats on the great weekly gains... That is more then I could dream of...

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the Board!

Thanks for the welcome,

Im gaining .5-1lb per week, its not all muscle, some fat gain included in that.

What should my total kcal intake be in comparison to my current 3000kcal once i start on the test e???

Some say 5000kcal but that seems like a very high quantity??

Could u guys help me out with what i have said about my pct???

thanks,

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    If you can stay natural, then stay natural. It will be so much better. I'm already regretting it but I don't know if that's because I'm in a shit mood or if I generally regret it.

ineedauser is offline Associate Member
    What's your bodyfat look like? You may not even need AAS.

Test is the not the miracle drug people advertise it as. Your body doesn't transform. You'll see changes and get stronger for sure but it's not night and day. What are your goals?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Unless your 5'4" tall your not ready for AAS at 170lbs. Spend some time building a base and hit the nutrition section to get you up another 20 lbs first.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Whats your tdee?

Im actually 5'5.... my tdee is 2300-2700kcal, my goals are to gain alot of muscle...im going to cut after i cycle!!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    If you can stay natural, then stay natural. It will be so much better. I'm already regretting it but I don't know if that's because I'm in a shit mood or if I generally regret it.
    He's considering the smart approach and running Testosterone as his first cycle rather than a dumb Anavar only cycle...

Sounds like one of the only reasons you're in a shit mood is because of the lethargy from Anavar caused by the stress on your liver and the suppression of your natural Testosterone...

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    He's considering the smart approach and running Testosterone as his first cycle rather than a dumb Anavar only cycle...

Sounds like one of the only reasons you're in a shit mood is because of the lethargy from Anavar caused by the stress on your liver and the suppression of your natural Testosterone...
    Lol it's not the only reason. I don't mind it. I've been smashing the gym everyday and have been for fourteen days straight now and I'm seeing the best effects. I'd rather that than be wanting to knock people out on testosterone. Considering what's happened these past few days, I probably would have done that.

Thread Information