Thread: asperating

skunkberry is offline New Member

asperating

im using 23g 1 in pins and have done many quad injections but this morning when asperating i sucked in some fat or something that looked like fat whats the deal. can i still use whats in the syringe if i get rid of the fat and also is there some explanation why this would all of a sudden occur because i took it out changed pins and the same thing happened again. i know im in plenty deep because ive done many injs in that spot before.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Well first question I'd ask is how hard are you pulling the plunger when you aspirate ?? You should LIGHTLY pull it, and I mean lightly... if you're in a vein the thing will easily glide up and pull blood...if there is ANY resistance then you should be set.

1inch pin should put you nicely deep in a quad muscle, so I'd be surprised if you pulled fat in there....maybe some scar tissue?

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    I had the same problem with my quad injection. Is it the same injection site you used previously?? You might have gotten a small infection and that might have been a bit of puss. My buddy had that happen to him. He was giving injects eod and only alternating between the quads and glutes. I seem to hav the problem that the plunger is kind of stuck the I pulll back to asperate and all the sudden it jumps like 1/4cc and ouch you feel the suction and out pops a big air bubble.

My buddy bought some injectable penicillin from dr. fosters and smith and injected into the site and the site and it was much better . 10 dyas later he was using the site again.

skunkberry is offline New Member
    if infected wouldnt there be some pain or discomfort and if not will my body be able to fight off that infection on its or is it going to get worse and need some antibotics thank you so much for your replies

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Puss is your body fighting an infection, not to sure what you should do. Wouldnt hurt to get it looked at.

Thread Information