Pumped109 is offline Associate Member

Losses on Clen after bulking

I will be finishing my 10 week cycle of Anadrol , Sust , EQ and winnies cycle in about 5 weeks. My question is after clomid therapy when I start Clen , how much of my gains will the Clen make me lose if I continue to hit the gym hard and take protein but of course on a limited clean diet. Just dont want to lose alot of my hard earned gains. Any feedback???

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen has generally been thought to have some anticatabolic properties, however I only run fat loss drugs the last 4 weeks or so of my cycle. I would rather know I am eliminating fat and not my muscle since the juice will preserve all muscle mass.

Coupled with the winny, you should see some good results if you use the clen starting next week then using the eca the last 2 weeks of your cycle.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Well I cant get it that soon. So what about running a Clen and Winnie cycle a few weeks after my clomid therapy?

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    The keep gains with the Sust and Winny are pretty good. But the gains you made from the Anadrol you can kiss goodby.

As far a runningClen and Winny a few weeks after your clomid therapy. No. Save it an run it the way Daem said to in your next cycle.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

Thread Information