Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

8 weeks of D-bol??

Hey bros,

Ok heres the question. I'm going to be running s summer cycle in a few weeks I already have most of my stuff. I'll be runnung D-bol, Omna, Deca , and EQ . I want to run the d-bol at 35mg ed for 8 full weeks. Do you guys think that too long and will be too hard on the liver?? Cause I kinda think that 17-aa toxic is way over rated. I will have blood test done and my liver checked every two weeks by my doc. What do you guys think??

P.S. Does anyone know of any really good liver protection?? I'm heard about something called Tylers..something I dont know some people said it worked well to bring their values down?? What site can I buy it off of??

THANK YOU!!!!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    MY only thoughts are at 8 weeks and the others u have mentioned, u havent thought much about how to put it all together so ill only speak on liver protection, SINCE U'LL NEED IT!!
    #1), milk thistle #2), ala or r-ala #3), liv 52 (if u can find it) #4), tylers liver protectant, if u can find it. #5), cla (good for omega 6 fatty acids), and all ur omega 3 fatty acids like, flaxseed oil gel caps and the flax oil itself. Cod liver oil, fish oil, HEY MAN, DO SOME FUCKIN READIN!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    8 weeks at 35mg, you will need a need a new liver. I would never go more than 6. Dbol is a great cycle jump starter, but 8 weeks is excess.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    ouch, my liver hurts just thinking about it.

you need to ask yourself what you hope to gain off 8 weeks of dbol . i doubt it is worth it... it's a good jumper, but not much else imo

ok guys sorry about how I wrote it I was just in a big rush.

heres what my cycle looks like:

wk 1-6 D-bol-35 ed
    wk 1-12 Omna:250mg eod
    wk1-12 400mg deca a week
    And still wondering about the EQ

I will have Proviron on hand for bloat

And of course Post meds ( Clomid and Nolva )

seeing how your responses went I'll lower it to 6 weeks. Its just that I have friend whos scared of injecting ( I'm not by any means ) and he's run 50mg D-bol fo 7wks with little increase in liver values ( **'s ).

So Milk Thishtle is the #1 liver protection out there I thought Tylers was better??

bump

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Well hello there bro!

Do the dbol 4 weeks...there is no neeed to run it more then that, just will cause more bloat...

peace

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    hey bro, 8 weeks of d-bol really isn't a big deal as long as you use some sort of liver protector and a liver detox, ala, milkthistle and tylers are very good for this purpose. for the tylers go to anabolicfitness.com. i've done 10 weeks of d-bol before at 40-50mg/day with no problems, when i got my liver checked out, my liver value were a little higher than normal but 2 months after the cycle they were back to my norm.
    soon i will be running winny at 50mg/day for another 10 weeks, i don't see this being a problem though.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    IMO liver damage associated with steroid use i greatly overhyped.
    According to a study headed by Dr. Rob Dickermanfrom the department of medicine at the university of noth texas, liver problems in steroid users are overstated. the study compared blood chemistry profiles in bb's who eitther used or didn't use steroids (amounts not reported), patients with liver disease(viral hepititas) and trained and sedentary medical students. The liver enzymes ALT and AST were elevated in all BB's, regardless of whether they used steroids . Another liver enzyme,GGT-a very sensitive marker of liver damage- was elevated in patients with liver disease, but not in any of the other groups. CK, an enzyme that leaks out of the muscle following tissue injury, was also elevated in the excesising groups and was highly related to levels ALT and AST. This very important study shows that training for BBing and not steroids increases levels of ALT and AST that can be mistaken for liver damage. Most reports of liver damage in steroids users have been associated with the use of C-17 oral steroids .(Clin. J. Sports Med, 9: 34-39, 1999). Taken from Muscular develepment june 2003 issue.

Thread Information