m16a2 is offline Senior Member

2g conversion question

I am converting 2g using rk and this kit is a little bit different than the one they sent me before. Last time there were 2 screw-top containers, one ba, one oil. This time, only the BA has a screw-top and the other one is a sealed vial, looks like at least 50ml with 3/4 oil in it.

This was supposed to be a 2g kit, but if I use all the oil which is gonna be a bitch since i have to draw it ALL out with the needle, unless I remove the cap (never done that before), THEN I will end up with like 40ml from a 2g kit. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Can someone please give me some advice... I want to pre-filter, but how much oil should I add to the BA then?

I also want to note that there is alot of BA here... I would guess it to be around 3-5 ml after the fina has disolved maybe? of course there is no way to tell for sure at this point.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If I'm not mistaken, when you dissolve the fina in the BA, 2g should displace about 2ml. Depending on the concentration you want in your final product, you will need to measure out how much oil you use. Let's say you have 5ml of tren and BA (2ml being the tren and 3ml being the BA). The total amount of oil/BA you want to add to get 75mg/ml is 25ml (2000mg fina / 75mg/ml = 26.7ml). Since there will be some loss of tren involved, we'll short the oil a little. Since you already have 3ml of BA in there, add 22ml of oil to the mix, filter, and enjoy.

BTW, if you want 100mg/ml, add only 17ml of oil.

-moto

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Sounds like you were shipped the 4ga kit by accident. That's the 2nd time I've heard about this, both kits from RK.

That's what I was thinking GG. Assuming you only have one cart of fina, follow my directions. Otherwise add another cart and use it all,

-moto

Gotcha.

BTW: Are you sure about a 2ga cart of pellets only displaceing 2ml? Don't forget that there's more than just the steroid in the pellets. There's dye, glues, binders, and probably even a little filler. Then again, it's partially disolving not all displaceing.

Wish I payed better attention during my last conversion.

rampage76: A simpler set of instructions would be to "Follow the directions, just use only 1/2 of the oil and BA that's in the kit."

Originally posted by Got Gear?
    rampage76: A simpler set of instructions would be to "Follow the directions, just use only 1/2 of the oil and BA that's in the kit."
    Being that he already used all the BA, he needs to adjust the amount of oil to compensate for it. But then again, this isn't rocket science, and the final mg/ml ratio is probably always different!

As far as the actual displacement of the disolved fina, I'm not 100% sure, but I do know that I have seen this before and it is a safe estimate.

-moto

I just used one of RK's kits, 4g one here.

I am a little paranoid, so I used a 10cc syringe to re-measure everything. I re-measured the BA, and since I wanted a higher concentration, I measured my oil too and used only what I needed.

I used the "how to make higher concentration" page off Gotfina and then I did a little math to figure exactly how much oil to add to get 100mg/ml.

It's pretty easy and results are yummy!

Red

OK, I see... shit.

You may want to add all of the oil and just shoot twice as much.

If he's got twice the BA that's needed, it's going to be pretty painful Tren to Inject. Anything over 10% BA causes muscle tissue damage. If memory serves me correctly, most fina kits are at 10% already. If you only use 1/2 the oil, you'll have a 20% BA content. Way too much IMO.

Thats why I did some math

I did not just reduce the oil, but also tweaked the BA accordingly (though you do NOT want to go too low on BA, it's what keeps your gear clean). I must have done something right, 'cause I took a shot of it last nite and it was completely painless.

My 4g kit came with 10cc's of BA, I reduced that to 7cc, and measured out my oil so the final result would be 40ml (which brings it to roughly 100mg/ml with 4g of tren )

Worked quite welll!

Red

This is very true! That stuff might hurt pretty good. I didn't think about that. In that case he needs to either add all the oil and shoot twice as much, like you said, or get another cart of fina.

I did read over at Fitness Geared a thread about removing excess BA and replacing it with BB. It is not all that difficult, but is a little more involved than your average fina conversion.
    Check it out here.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 05-05-2003 at 06:07 PM.

ahh, I ended up adding 20ml's of oil I believe, I can't remember now haha. It should come out to 26 ml's when it is done I think. We'll see how it turns out... but if it hurts a little, it is just part of the game

Thread Information