Thread: sustanon 250

nik
    nik is offline New Member

sustanon 250

I recently purchased 30 shots of sustanon 250, ive done it before, in a pyramiding fashion. However im wondering if there is a better or alternative way. Thanks for the reply.

joe_capone is offline Member
    if you done it b4 and got good gains from it.. it wont work like it worked when u first did it. this time you have to stack it. u can use it for a cutting cycle if u want with ldex or adex and some eq and winny, if u want bulking go for deca and dbol . shoot at 500 mg per week along with another mild or androgenic a/s (if u wanna bulk) good luck.

nik
    Thanks for the tip, I'll try to see what i can find, but its difficult to find a wide selection where i live. Also i just finished university so my funds are fairly low. Anyway thanks again!!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Just run it 500mg EW for 10 weeks in a stright dose.

Possibly frontload 1gm on the first week if you'd like.

nik
    Thanks again for the reply, I was also thinking of either taking a creatine product, possibly cre-x12 deluxe or cell tech. In place of that i was also considering taking a hemodilator like NIOX or NO2 just to see if that helps out. I was wondering opinions on which is better either NIOX/NO2 or say animal stack to take with S250. Thanks for the replies!

strollin is offline Associate Member
    You shot sust eod. I'm not saying shoot an amp eod but at least spread you weekly dose into eod shots. This will give you the most for your buck so to speak. How many cycles have you done? If you've done plenty of cycles already then go for the sust one amp eod. I used this before and loved it. It's 1250mg per week so make sure your VERY experinced before trying this. Either way have fun!!

nik
    Havent really tried it before, last time i did it i didnt really no what i was doing, so i took say one to two a week for like 9 or so weeks and that was last year. This is coming up the second time ive tried it. Ive taken 2 and its been a week between each but im gonna start taking 500 a week as im not really used to it. i have 28 left, anything better i can do or else i can stack it with would be great. thanks

Well since you don't have much experince don't go with one amp eod. But the 500 per wek should be great. What can you get your hands on? I know you said it's a bad selection were you live so let me know what you can get and I'll try and help you pick a good cycle. If you can't find anything go with 500mg per week for 15 weeks since thats how much you got. You should see pretty good results from it. Not show stopping or anything but you will be happy. Make sure you get clomid for after it. If you can get hcg and clomid that would be great. Split you weekly does of the sust to 1/2cc eod.

nik
    I cant get my hands on much besides basic supplements, Do i need to get clomid or hcg ? What are the actual effects if i dont. I can try to get some deca or winny but i have a limited budget right now. Hopefully that will end soon. But that would have me starting something different about half way through my s250 cycle which im not sure about the effectiveness. Also should i bother with other supplements like creatine, NO2 or the likes? Thanks for the great advice!

With out the clomid or hcg you will lose much of what you gain. You can get away with just clomid and it's not hard to find.Your only in the 3 week of your cycle so if you could get the deca now then add it. If it's going to take awhile just wait till next time. I don't like supplements like no2 and that shit. But creatine is cool. I only use it while off cycle but it might help you some if your only on sust. Pm me if you need a place to get clomid. No I'm not a source and I'm not giving you one but I know a couple good research sites that have it. Later

Thread Information