bodyboy is offline New Member

Question what to use first cycle

Hey guy's new to this site and new to the use of steroids .can you please give me some info on what to use for the first time i would like to take tabs.i have been training for two years now im 6' tall and about 170lbs not much body fat for a novice.im 22 years old im cut but its just hard to gain weight i have a very fast metabolism
    Last edited by bodyboy; 08-31-2001 at 02:57 AM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro 170 at 6 ft is kinda light.i would concentrate on getting the weight up first before going on a cycle then you can decide if you want a mass building cycle or a cutting cycle.How old are you bro?

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Take your time spend it in the gym it sounds like you dont want to inject. Most orals are very toxic to the system and I would go with injections. And maybe wait untill your muscles are more mature. Your height and weight seems a little light how old are u

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro thanks for the pm and glad to see you have changed the post!

First things first post your diet and I,ll have a look at it and see if we can change anything there also what supplements you are using.Just remember what I said in my PM I,ve been there and know what it is like.If you can do it naturally it will give you a better base for your AAS use.

Billy

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Billy speaks words of wisdom

goldsbull is offline New Member
    Bodyboy, no need to use AS just yet. When I was 20 I was 165 also with an extremely fast metabalism. I would lift like crazy and maybe add 2lbs. I decided to change my protein and calorie intake and four years later I was 225lbs w/ 11%bf all natural. Creatine doesn't effect me either. Don't take anything until you establish a solid base. You can easily get to 200-210lbs naturally. If you take AS now, you will sacrafice 20-30lbs that you could have gained naturally. I see guys that have taken AS for years that didn't have a base and I warmup with their best lifts. Use basic lifts and don't overtrain. I got my bench up to 420lbs w/ no AS that way and you can to, just be patient. You will thank me years later. Good Luck.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with goldsbull, and I've been at that stage as well. Go hard naturally and get some help from protein supplements. Look into Glutamine as well, it really works for me. Good luck!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Here's a different perspective of the same issue! Age!
    I'm over 40 and in pretty good shape. But to improve naturally is tough going these days. I'm brand new to this forum and on quest to learn as much as possible. I did do a/s back about a year ago (Primobolan Depot). I did OK on it about 5-8 lbs of lean body mass and I felt comfortable with its possible low side effects if any. But I'm ready to learn and take it to another level. If any mods know of other guys my age or older with experience I would love to hear from them for advise.

Mighty
    Last edited by Mighty Joe; 09-02-2001 at 11:56 AM.

Mike Guest
    I'm just the guy you wanna talk to bro - PM me

Thread Information