DAAS is offline Senior Member

Testosterone supplement for quality of life.

How you feel about the idea of taking cycles of testosterone for the main purpose of increasing quality of life?

That is if you are 25+, have knowledge of how steroids works, then whats wrong with taking them for the purpose of energy and relief from the stress of life.

Obviously you have already ask yourself how big is this person? Can he gain more with out steroids?

The answer is yes, I can probably gain a decent amount of muscle naturally before I use. But my overall goal isnt to be the biggest guy I can be. Of course I want to be happy with my body and I am already getting there, what attracts me to using AAS right now is, IM always worn out from work, my muscles are always sore, im tired and in a constant state of stress and weakness. Its almost as if I am kept in a state of physical depression. I have cycled before and when on cycle work was a breeze, I enjoyed my days much more and had a positive outlook on everything. That euphoria people report while on testosterone.

So what are peoples thoughts on taking a milder dose, say 350mg a week and maybe 50mg proviron a day not with the primary goal of gaining muscle but to improve quality of life?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    At the age of 22 no one on this board is going to recommend the use of aas. Did you run labs before and after your last cycle? How long ago was your last cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    At the age of 22 no one on this board is going to recommend the use of aas. Did you run labs before and after your last cycle? How long ago was your last cycle?
    Im 24 and yes I ran labs

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    AAS probably won't make your list of complaints disappear and you will deal with an exaggerated version of many of them when you are on PCT.

My personal experience is that my euphoria is from high levels of estrogen. Now that I take a proper AI dose, no more euphoria. Taking testosterone in order to get higher estrogen is not an efficient system.

Hopefully you are not talking about taking 350mg for an extended period of time. If not, I don't know why anyone would mess with their health (and break the law) for the limited benefits that 350mg would bring.

edit
    Last edited by DAAS; 11-25-2012 at 07:21 PM.

You really think it was from the estrogen?

Perhaps it was the AI it self effecting the euphoria, ive never heard of the estrogen being the reason for that feeling

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    You really think it was from the estrogen?

Perhaps it was the AI it self effecting the euphoria, ive never heard of the estrogen being the reason for that feeling
    I assume you are asking me. I am only relating my personal anecdotal experience, not stating any facts.

My estrogen used to get high and I was super easy going and agreeable. I felt awesome (although overly emotional) all the time and my wife could tell when I had elevated levels because I was super happy. Then I had blood work done and saw how high my E2 was. I started to us my AI properly and now I feel absolutely no different. The odds of a drug (AI) making me feel normal rather than effecting my mood in another way seems unlikely, so I attribute my warm and fuzzy feelings to my estrogen levels.

Thread Information