thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member

4th shot of sus 250 and no results yet

Ive been posting about this subject several times now and the plot thickens. Its been 4 shots of Sus 250 and zero results. I bought the Sus from a friend whos friend was a doctor. The bottle was clear and had a white label with a typed label reading "** Sus 250 Mg 3/03". Apparently the guy gets a 50cc bottle and breaks it down in a lab using a computer.

So after My friend and I used up the first 8 ml in 4 weeks we figured we had a fake. Also, the bottle was 2cc short. When I called my contact he said the missing 2cc was b/c I was pulling the plunger to far. He says that with the needle in your left hand and the plunger pulling towards the ground you should stop when the 1cc mark touches the first part of the black plunger. I was pulling to the 2nd part of the black plunger, he says thats where the wasted ccs are. I think its b.s.

Help me here guys, Does this stuff ever come in a bottle bigger then 10ml?

If its a fake then what am I shooting in my body?

J_Rod is offline New Member

Thumbs down

I have not really ever seen a bottle of sust in bigger than 10ml, but his story about the missing cc's is bullshit. Id suggest using someone else from now on. He obviously doesnt deal in a fair manner. About the weight though, I have taken a couple of cycles with sust and it doesnt put alot of weight on cause I doesnt make you retain water. So the muscle you do gain is quality and not puffy. But with this guy he may very well have sold you a bottle of olive oil. He seems like the type.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    VERY fishy.

I have a hint for you..
    Anyone who says "I'm friends with a doctor/vet" or friend of a friend etc, is LYING!

Docs could never be sources, there's too much tracking. A doc would have a hard time getting stuff for his own cycle, much less selling it.

So, if your source is lying about this.. what else are they lying about?

250mg/wk for 4wk isn't enough for alot of people to see results.

So whats the correct amount to pull back the plunger to get 1cc. How far do I pull it? The top or bottom of the black part?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How much are you doing per week? You say you have taken four shots is that 1cc a week or have you taken 4cc's in one week. How does your friends friend break it down with a computer? I am not sure what that means. The AAS should fill 1 cc. Fill it from the 2cc mark to the 1cc mark and you will have what you should. It sounds to me like your "friend" isn't much of a friend.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Rickson: If I understand correctly, they had a 10ml bottle. After doing 1ml each for 4 weeks (8ml) they ran out.

thebigsicilion: What he told you is BS, that'd be only shooting .8ml all the time. Some gear is lost because it's held in the pin, but not .2cc, it's more like 0.05cc in my experience.

My friend and I each took one cc per week. Ive been filling it the way you said. What a joke. Hes says its measured using a computer and is all upset that im questioning him. He says hes gonna show me the label. Ive gained 10 lbs but its food weight. I have noticed an increased sex drive and oily hair.

I agree man, hes double talking

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    kick him in the knees. then realize that if your only shooting 1 cc per week for 4 weeks you wouldnt see gains even if your gear was legit. double the dose and run it for 10 weeks....with real gear that is

joe_capone is offline Member
    do your injecitions hurt after a day?? sust always leaves a bruise from the prop in it..

They hurt like hell, sometime I limp around from the glute shot. Would olive oil hurt like sus? Ive never seen a bruise but i dont bruise easy. My partner did.

Thread Information