Goodily is offline New Member

HCG is it needed??

I am gonna do a 8 week test enan 300, deca 300 along with a primobolan 250mg for 10 or 11 weeks(because I allready have it) with proviron and nolva 2nd cycle. will run clomid after.....just wondering is hcg is needed or not? I did allmost the same the first time just a little weaker........gained 18lbs quality.........but lost 7 due to no clomid and well diet went bad for a bit......but not this time .........just want it to be clean and quality.......will the clomid with the prov and nolva be enough ........?? any thoughts........is the clomid 3 weeks after last deca/test or 4?? is it okay to run the primo until I start the clomid therapy? thanks

Goodily is offline New Member
    oh and can I load all that into one pin to inject?? the deca is norandren200, and the test is testerona 200....by brovel and the primo well is schering mex..........will be 5 vials worth of liquid just primo alone, its quite a bit .....any seringe size and pin size recomendations?? should I use the same pin for extracting and injecting?? thats thanks for the help

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    No need for the HCG .

Although you could use the same pin for extracting and injecting I dont reccomend it. Use 18g for extracting and say 22g for injecting. You can mix the test and deca . Just be carefull how many cc's you pump into each muscle group.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    22 for injecting ?ouch !!might aswell use a nail !!!try 23 gauge.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    22 aint that bad...before i got educated about steroids i did a few shots with 22g

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i still use 22 for all my injects

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by daem
    i still use 22 for all my injects
    Me too and I love it!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    thats alot of scar tissue !23 makes much more sense plus it regultes the flo so the oil dosent dsturb the muscle fiber when hitting .

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Some people may need it and others may not. It can be considered an individual matter. Go by testicular atrophy. If you notice substantial atrophy, you may want to consider running a course. It won't hurt, and if your testes have atrophied and you run a course, it will allow for much easier recovery at end of cycle.

Thread Information