Shatner is offline New Member

Question Questions from a novice

I am not sure if I am doing all of this correctly, so please bear with me. First, I would like to thank anyone who takes the time to read this and reply.

To get to the point - I am relatively new to the gym, after taking a 5 year hiatus. I have been working out consistently for a couple of months and would like to speed up some results. I have a buddy I work out with and he and I are looking at "other" alternatives to supplements. I have been doing some reading and wonder if anyone who has experience has any suggestions.

I am not looking to bulk up beyond more than doing perhaps one cycle, and I am really interested in putting on 20 pounds and getting lean. I have read that a combination of Deca and Sus are recommendable (source menshealth) to gaining what I am looking for. IF anyone has any advice I am greatly appreciative.

thanks
    Shatner

OH, what is "Deca Dick" is it as bad as I am imagining?

righton is offline Senior Member
    Well the 1st thing i recommend is to do a little more research and read more of the old threads! Asking whats a good cycle you'll get so many responses and be more confused than before.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, give us some stats. Age, height, weight...etc

OG

Thread Information