Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Primobolan Depot experts onyl....

ok, my scanner and digital camera suck ass.....let me try and describe the primo amps i have:

from spain

here is what they say:

(from top to bottom)
    Primobolan Depot
    100 mg Metenolon
    enantat
    Seri No:94061
    lmal Ta: 02.02
    Schering

(on the side)
    Son Kull Ta:

(on the other side from top to bottom)
    mg
    ml
    1.m.
    steril

(also, vertically written)
    1754365/001/

from the info given, can any of you bros give me some input? they are clear with green writing, they also have a blue dot on the top part of the amp, with a small slit under the blue dot to break it open easily....i tried scratching the letters off and they did not budge....my guy says they are legit (apparently he had them tested), but i still want some input to be sure....
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-10-2003 at 03:22 AM.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey bro if they say what you typed then they are turkish.

and clear with green writing are old turkish but your exp date is off.

i have new turkish with the paper label and my exp date is 2005

hey bro you get my pm yesterday?

hey h-bomb, ya bro, i got your PM...i thought i pm'ed you back, let me check and i will see.....

this is the closest i could find to how my primos look

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=38884

the only real difference is when i face the blue dot, it lines up with the "t" in the word "depot". so it is towards the end of the writing "Primobolan Depot"...notice how johnny's line up around the "B"...BTW, my shit looks way too good to be fake, but who knows....

well there are two strikes right off the bat and with primo if everything was perfect you still have to worry.

strike one- your guy said they were spanish primo (they are old turkish)

strike two- the exp date is off. if you look in the pic you posted the exp is 2004.

if i have a new turkish one with exp date 2005 how can an old one that is not made anymore have an exp date with 2007.

anything is possible, my op i would get em tested myself bf i stick em.

see if your guy will refund all money if fake. he should or at least his profit.

double check that exp date for me.

if you have enough pop one open and see how thick it is. should be hard to suck up with a 22g. save a little in the amp and taste it.

it should taste similar to cherries. let it sit on your tongue for a few seconds. you won't taste it right away but after about 30 seconds it should resemble cherries if real

come on matt i want your answer

alevok Guest
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=15422

take a look to the pic I posted, I believe you got the same ones.

alevok how do you feel about his exp date being 2007.

in your pic of the old turkish one it is 2005

The Butcher is offline Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    alevok how do you feel about his exp date being 2007.

in your pic of the old turkish one it is 2005

If the production date on Rush's amps is 2002, then an exp of 2007 is probably ok. The thread that Alevok posted shows that the Turkish Primo Amps have a 5 year shelf life. H Bomb, if your amps are new, then they appear to only have a 3 year shelf life (since you said they expire in 2005 and I am assuming the production date is 2002). Not sure if this helps at all, but it might get you closer to confirming the legitimacy.

good point butcher

alevok Guest
    if his exp date is 2007 than the product date must be 2002 which is fine cause I saw green ones last year, he probably got the latest old version, in 2002 we had both green ones and labeled ones. And even if your primos are expired they are still good for another 5 years.

yes, the exp. date is 2007, not a typo...also, alevok, the amps i have DO NOT have a paper label like the link you posted, but it's green writing on glass....the shit looks perfect....

also, my guy said he got them from spain, not that they are spanish per se.....sorry about that confusion...so, what do you all think? i only ordered 1 amp just to make sure they are legit....i really don't want to have to crack it open and taste it, but i will if i have and definitely will before i order any more....i wish i had a better digital camera dammit! so, what do you all think? anyone seen any like these beofre?

ok, i didn't realize how bad my digital camera sucked until i bought it...these are pics i took of my one amp today just to give you all an idea....

pic1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primobolan Depot experts onyl....-dcp_0001_resize.jpg  

pic2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primobolan Depot experts onyl....-dcp_0003_0001_resized.jpg  

pic3 (my favorite )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primobolan Depot experts onyl....-dcp_0017_resized.jpg  

pic4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primobolan Depot experts onyl....-dcp_0005_0001.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primobolan Depot experts onyl....-dcp_0019______.jpg  

sorry for the large size...i finally got it right in pic 5...haha...so what do you all think??? i know its blurry, but this hopefully will give a better indication as to what they look like....

i know its hard to tell, but the writing on the amp is very crisp and evenly printed...if its fake, its a damn good one....i still need some input...thanks to everyone who has helped me thus far...

comon bros! i know the pics are blurry, but its the best i can do....i only have one so testing is out of the question....if i have to i will braek it open andtaste it! if i did that, could i keep it in the syringe for up to a year and it still be good????

anyone

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Bro you are the SCANNER MASTER. ROCK ON!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro if the dates you listed are the dates on them. I think their fake, mine were made in 2000 and they have the paper labels. I think a clearer pic would help.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by rxarms
    Bro you are the SCANNER MASTER. ROCK ON!
    uh thats cool, but these are not scanned pics so i have no clue what the hell you are talking about...and yes, i know the pics suck (as previously stated), but thanks anyway

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Hey Bro if the dates you listed are the dates on them. I think their fake, mine were made in 2000 and they have the paper labels. I think a clearer pic would help.

JohnnyB
    i will have to wait until i can get a hold of my dad's digital camera...could be 2-3 weeks or longer ..........jB, why do you think they could be fakes based upon the exp. date?

The date they were made, it just seems funny that yours are made in 2002 and don't have a paper label. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd pm dutch windmill, he'd know for sure.

JohnnyB

The date they were made, it just seems funny that yours are made in 2002 and don't have a paper label. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd pm dutch windmill, he'd know for sure.

JohnnyB
    good thinking brother!!! i will do just that...anyone else come to mind??? i already PM'ed alevok, but he hasn't gotten back with me since i posted the pics, but he informed me that the writing is turkish...

ONE MORE QUESTION BEFORE I CRACK MY AMP OPEN:

1-If it taste like cherries, is that more or less a sure-fire way to tell, or at least as close you can get w/out lab test?

2-is that my only alternative at this point? lab test is out of the question...too much effort/$$$/etc....

3-Does ALL primo have a cherry flavor?

4- also, i tried scratching off a letter or two and they will not budge off of the amp...what does that mean? don't most fakes peal off easily? also, it looks perfect, as far as aesthetics go...
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-07-2003 at 10:13 PM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    re ur pm, i dont know personally to be honest mho on primo is put it in the bin lol, but besides what i think, many people will go on and on saying "ITS FAKE" "ITS REAL" and on and on, you will just do ur head in ill gurantee one thing, you will never rest your mind with a firm decision till you use them and i know you wont throw them. My exp with amps is the fakes i have seen i have been able to scratch the shit off the glass, and the paper label ones, i have never seen fake ones with real writing on them as you described, i think it would cost as much to make lol

peace

Originally posted by The Original Jason
    My exp with amps is the fakes i have seen i have been able to scratch the shit off the glass, peace
    thats what i was thinkning...man they sure do look good

alevok Guest
    Bro,
    if your primo says this on the label (from top to bottom)
    Primobolan Depot
    100 mg Metenolon
    enantat
    Seri No:94061 means serial number
    lmal Ta: 02.02 production date
    Schering

(on the side)
    Son Kull Ta: expires date (those words are Turkish not Spanish bro, your source confused you)
    it is Turkish and real, I could not read whats written on it but you already stated above info. As I told you before last year(2002) they made two versions and I was getting both from different pharmacies. Some pharmacies sell more and get latest version of primos but some primos stay longer in some other pharmacies. I am sure if I check 20 pharmacies today I can get 1 or 2 green printed ones and in my opinion green writing ones are harder to duplicate since the writings do not come off easily. With the paper labeled ones we will have more fake problems since it is way easier to copy it. Yours is good I am 100% sure, even the blue dot is at the right place. Listen to me, use them or send them over I use them.

alevok, you are the man brother! thank you for your advice, you make me feel so much better...i'm still thinking about cracking it open and tasting it just to be sure.....what do you think?

************************************************** *******************I FINALLY CRACKED THE AMP OPEN, HERE ARE THE RESULTS:

smell--slightly like cherries/fruit, sweet smelling

taste--like cherries somewhat, made my mouth temporarily "numb" (like organon sust--maybe from the BA content???) also tasted like alcohol at first, but soon tuned into a fruity tatse

i am convinced that this shit is real....what do you all think?

bump

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Primobolan Depot experts onyl....

Originally posted by Big Rush
    ok, my scanner and digital camera suck ass.....let me try and describe the primo amps i have:

from spain

here is what they say:

(from top to bottom)
    Primobolan Depot
    100 mg Metenolon
    enantat
    Seri No:94061
    lmal Ta: 02.02
    Schering

(on the side)
    Son Kull Ta:

(on the other side from top to bottom)
    mg
    ml
    1.m.
    steril

(also, vertically written)
    1754365/001/

from the info given, can any of you bros give me some input? they are clear with green writing, they also have a blue dot on the top part of the amp, with a small slit under the blue dot to break it open easily....i tried scratching the letters off and they did not budge....my guy says they are legit (apparently he had them tested), but i still want some input to be sure....
    i agree with alevok...........these babies are legit and ready to be injected.

peace I4L

ulter is offline Associate Member
    They look real I will say that. But there is no way to tell a good fake from the original. I don't care who you are. Serono couldn't tell the fake gh from the stuff in their own warehouse when asked to do so by the FDA. I have seen fake BTG's that look, taste, feel and smell just like the real deal. I showed them to a pharmacist and he was amazed they even weighed the same. But they were fake.
    Primo is the most faked AS there is, so if you have a vested interest in this I would suggest you send one to AF with $110 and we'll have it tested for you. That's the only way to know.

Did know they made both up until 2002. Someone wanted to sell me some of those type and I passed.

JohnnyB

Did know they made both up until 2002. Someone wanted to sell me some of those type and I passed.

JohnnyB
    hmmmm? i may be geting them tested soon with a good bro from AR helping me out....i will keep the board posted.....also, if alevok is so sure the are real, i have to agree.....is there any chance that fake primo could taste and smell like cherries?
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-09-2003 at 02:37 AM.

Just stick the fucking thing already!!!!

Originally posted by The Butcher
    Just stick the fucking thing already!!!!
    LOL....i won't be doing a cycle for another 6-8 months due to me getting on Accutane, but thatnks for the suggestion

Originally posted by Big Rush

LOL....i won't be doing a cycle for another 6-8 months due to me getting on Accutane, but thatnks for the suggestion

I thought you'd like that. Well then, Just order the fucking things already!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information