Should i end my cycle now or continue?

23 years old
    5'11
    76kg
    11-12% bf

wk 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
    wk 14 - 17 nolva 40/20/20/20
    wk 14 - 17 clomid 50/50/25/25

Ok thats the stats and cycle. Now to my problem. 10 days into my cycle i went to hospital with chest pains and was diagnosed with pericarditis. The doctors/cardiologist told me it wasnt from test use or alcohol and that it was most likly from a virus. I stopped training as directed and then saw a cardiologist 8 days later for a follow up were he told me to take a further 2 weeks off. I was very eager and only took about 6 more days off because i felt better and thought it was ok to go back and ease into it.
    Today the heart was irritating me again with slight pains so i called the cardiologist and he told me to take another full 10-14 days off exercising and then try again and see how it goes.

At this stage im at the end of week 4 in my cycle and its just about that time were the gains should be coming and sh1ts about to get real...
    My question is should i stop the cycle now and run my PCT as i normally would if i had completed the cycle or should i wait it out? Is it worth losing another 2, potentially 3 weeks till i can get back into it n give it 100% by that time itll be week 8 and i will have another 4-5 weeks on cycle left?

What are peoples thoughts? im really unsure what to do now...

Also please let me know if some of this doesnt make sense n ill try to elaborate

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you've been taking the test and not training these 4 weeks?

I would have stopped when the doc advised me to take 2 weeks off of training...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    If you are not healthy enough to give 100% then yes...stop and run your PCT in 14 days!

zeeibi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze View Post
    So you've been taking the test and not training these 4 weeks?

I would have stopped when the doc advised me to take 2 weeks off of training...
    trained for the 1st week and a half, since then i havnt been able to from what i was told i assumed this would pass within 1-2weeks so i chose to continue it because knowing E doesnt fully kick in till weeks 4-5.
    Ive trained past 3 days but today the heart started to irritate me and cardiologist said another 10-14 days off :\

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    hey guys i am about to have a heart attack should i stop doing my cycle lol

come on man of course get off the sauce

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro never put your health at risk.Stop and wait until you are better.Run a pct.

Will the PCT i wrote there suffice?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeibi View Post
    Will the PCT i wrote there suffice?
    Arguably you could frontload a bit more Clomid for the first wk, but other than that its fine to begin.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Start the Pct as advised. Crazy you would even consider continuing. A full cardiac evaluation should be done including a stress test before ever touching AAS again.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Arguably you could frontload a bit more Clomid for the first wk, but other than that its fine to begin.
    Ive read in some places people getting bad sides from doses higher then 50mg, what PCT would u do?

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Start the Pct as advised. Crazy you would even consider continuing. A full cardiac evaluation should be done including a stress test before ever touching AAS again.
    Got appointment with cardiologist for follow ups early feb next year which includes a stress test. Wont be touching anything a good 2 months after that anyway

Thread Information