dave1031 is offline New Member

cycle review and question

First, just want to say how helpful this resourse has been over the last twelve months. Couldn't have survived without AR.

Second, I finished a 10 wk (9 really) cycle in the beginning of March. The cycle was Deca 300mg/ wk, sust 250mg/ wk, and winny 100 mg eod wks 8-12. Gained 20lbs and have only lost 5lbs.

Since that cycle was relatively light (compared to suggested doses), I was wondering if it was too soon to start another cycle like below. In researching, the rule of thumb seems to be same time on=same time off.
    Either way, I would like feedback on below cycle.

QV EQ 200mg/ week for 10 wks
    QV Cyp 200mg/ week for 10 wks
    Winny 100mgs eod wks 8-13

Clomid, nolva on hand

Stats are 33 yrs old, 5'11, 232 lbs, 17% bf, This will be 2nd cycle.

ANY CONCERNS OR SUGGESTIONS?

THANKS!!!!!

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    TIme on equals Time off WITH THE CORRECT THERAPY

200mg a week wont do anything

1-10wk 500mg EQ
    I personally would change cyp to enth just my .02
    1-10wk 500mg enth

winny looks good
    and clomid for post cycle and have nolv on hand

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Agreed on time on=time off.

If you change to Enan, then extend the Test by a week and start clomid 2wks after last test shot.
    I would also back the EQ down to 400mg unless you've already used it at that dose before.
    Also best to take the winny ED but not crucial.

I agree with the comments above. Time on = time off. You have to let your body recover. Personally, I would bump the dose of EQ to at least 400mg/wk. You won't see much of anything running it at 200mg/wk bro. Also run the enan at 500mg/wk one wk past the EQ. Then start your post cycle clomid 2wks after your last shot of enan(3wks after EQ). Are you taking an anti-e throughout your cycle to combat gyno?

Yes, I have nolva. I am still unsure what gyno symptoms to look for exactly. I have never experienced any except while on deca . I took b romo Also, when and how much to dose, and when to stop. Do I take to prevent or take to combat? Lot's of ?'s. Just have not done search yet.

You want to take an anti-e(liquidex, armidex, femara, etc.) DURING your cycle to prevent gyno from forming. The nolva is to be taken if symtoms do occur to subside the effects of gyno.

Not sure I agree with theory of higher dosing...JMO. I was told by most when critiquing past cycle of deca 300 and sust 250 and gained 20 quality pounds and an inch or more in growth. Everyone said the same thing that I will not have gains and shopuld go with deca 400 and sust 500. It has been almost 3 months since I finished cycle and I have only lost 5 lbs (fat) but kept same strength.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Is there a preference or take all three. How much nolva do you take ....20mgs per day?

Thread Information