Pump41 is offline New Member

Question Need some advice

I need some help i just got a hold of some good stuff.....deca =2000mg, d's=200 tabs, some prop=20 shtz, winnies 16=shtz, and some 250=7shtz....i have dabbled in the science, but i need some help putting this all together...i need some size, but would also like to lean out a little...what is a good mix here...deca/d...yes, but what else?...thanks for the help

Mike Guest

Re: Need some advice

Originally posted by Pump41
    I need some help i just got a hold of some good stuff.....deca=2000mg, d's=200 tabs, some prop=20 shtz, winnies 16=shtz, and some 250=7shtz....i have dabbled in the science, but i need some help putting this all together...i need some size, but would also like to lean out a little...what is a good mix here...deca/d...yes, but what else?...thanks for the help
    Ok you need size but also to lean out.....well dont try both at the same time - do one or the other bud. Blow up first then you will need to really lean out.

Also - I am going to ignore what you wrote that you have to a degree because I dont know what strength a lot of that is (and I assume by 250 you are referring to sus)

Here's what i would do -

Wk 1-10
    Sus 500/wk (preferably 750 for first two wks)

Wk 1-4
    Dbol 30-35mg/day

Wk 1-8
    Deca 400mg/wk

Wk 5-10
    Winny 50mg/day

Wk 11-12
    Prop 50mg/day

Clomid post cycle + milk thistle and anti-e's

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Follow the above advice, 100%

In the meantime what are your stats and training experience?

soul shaker Guest

OK

BIg mike...i appreciate the help...but come on....a little strong....750mg....i was thinking along the lines of tops 500...for a few....other then that....50mg of prop and winny per day...a little strong...possibly every other....sounds good....as for ancillary....clomid, HCG , and clen ....i questions nolvadex ...

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

First Cycle?

I say......
    Sust @ 500 per week 1-8
    Deca @ 300 per week 1-8
    D-bol@ 30mg per day 1-4
    Winny @ 50mg per day 5-8

As for the ancilleries- clomid throughout the cycle is a good way to control estrogen without overdoing it. Then do some clen and clomid at the end to keep gains and help lean out like you want. Nut

Believe

I mean no harm to anyones help or comments....the original sounded a little heavy....if it works, i will for sure...why not...live big, eat big, train big, sleep big...and of cours die big....anymore thoughts on trainning would help too...

Numbers

So far i have had some nice responses...i need to get some more of some stuff, so i will try what has been dished out...appreciate the help....i know diet must increase dramatically...what about a little more carbs, or am i risking to high of a fat gain? with all the high androgens...as for coming off....ancillaries given, and what about pro-horms? i hear possible better keeps...as for my numbers....5'11" 245 16.5 %...a little high, but that was do to athletic competition for so long....former RB/FB...

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

diet/carbs

Read tobeys posts on the educational threads: "How to determine your daily caloric intake" and "Tables to determine your caloric intake"
    It's a bit time consuming to figure it all out but well worth the effort. I am getting ready for my 1st cycle and have been charting EVERYTHING I eat each day with the cals/fats/carbs etc. and total it out at the end. I've been doing this for 2 weeks now and the toughest is getting in the protein. NO PROTEIN, NO GROWTH!!
    I have lost 85 lbs to date in the past 7+ months. I wanted to be as lean as possible before I started so I could honestly guage my growth in this cycle. (Go ahead guys, flame away) If you want, email me and I'll send you my food intake chart I created on excel.

Rusty is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Great Advice guys!!!

Thread Information