sooner45 is offline Member

Clenbutrix question??????

For anyone who has taken this or knows about it I have a question. I'm taking the liquid Clenbutrix and I was wondering if I could just swallow it instead of putting it under your tounge for 30 seconds.....that shit is sooooo horrible to withstand for 30 seconds and I dont know if I can stand it anymore.....I wondered if it will work better/faster if I suck it up for 30 seconds or if I can just swallow and chase w/ OJ or something? Also, should I cycle this? Like 2 weeks Clenbutrix and then maybe 2 weeks ECA???? Would I get better results???? Thanks a bunch for any info bro's!!!!

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    are you talking about the liquid clenbuterex that's sold over the counter??? if so then i don't think that it's real clenbuterul. supposedly just as strong.. that shit is sick though.. i personally think the longer u keep it under your tongue the better it is.. the shit goes rightto your bloodstream and make sure u haven't eaten nething before or eat right after... the whole purpose of it goes away.....imo

yeah thats what i'm talkin about....and yes its over the counter, not real clenbuterol ...........thanks for the info.....have you heard good things about.....or had good results?????

i've taken it and i think it's the best....(over the counter)... u feel energized as hell, piss allllll day and workout harder... bodyweight definately drops... i would take it

Did your heart start beting faster after first few days of it? I think that that is just my body getting used to it. I cant do as much cardio as I used to because of breathing problems. But like I said I think thats just my body getting used to it. Any info?? Thanks!!

yeah my heart was beatin hard...but the energy was sick... i felt like lifting alllll day long..

ozmax......what kind of results did you see? how long did it take for you to see them??? What was your dosage?? I'm starting of with 3c's......then eventually moving up 5c's......

i took it for a month and i dropped 14 lbs.. especially around my stomach.. andi don't think you have cycle it 2 weeks on and off. just make sure you slowly up the dosage and then slowly down the dosages..

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i get used to the taste, start to like it as it goes, gives me a shiver when it goes down, it does work well but i think it wears off after a few weeks for sure and doesnt work as well, i have never tried just swallowing it i let it sit in my mouth as long as possible

peace

Thread Information