sammytwex44 is offline New Member

cigarettes and AS

Ive been a smoker for a while and quitting seems almost impossible to me, how will smoking and being on a cycle affect me? will i be worse off smoking on AS then i would be if i was not on AS?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you will still make gains

although the oxygen in your muscles is not as good as if you didn'tsmoke.unfortunately, i too am addicted....

durbin22 is offline Member
    Think of of like this. Why work out to make your outside look better when you are killing your inside?

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by durbin22
    Think of of like this. Why work out to make your outside look better when you are killing your inside?
    Kind of an ironic statement on a steroid discussion board.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I too smoke.... the main thing I noticed while on cycle was my blood pressure increase after smoking. Since nicotine constricts the blood vessels anyway, and AS increases BP - these two put together would gimme some chest pounding here and there... but nothing I couldn't get through.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Smoking does restrict oxygen to your muscles, I am not saying you will not make gains, but on top of restricting your oxygen, it also restricts your appetite. You are not near as hungry while smoking therefor you are not likely to eat as much, which can cost gains too

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, smoking is rather feminine...putting something shaped like a little dick in your mouth then sucking and blowing on it....not really the appreance of a man..well maybe a man in the closet.... But seriously with the increase in BP with AS then the increase of BP with smokes, this could be asking for trouble if you are prone to certain conditions. Then if you start the cardio...your lungs will be in the hurt locker!

demetri is offline Member

Question How many vices do you need?

One way that I justify my AS use is that I have no other vices. I eat clean, don't smoke, don't drink, don't do any other drugs.

Will your gains be as good while smoking? Probably not, you'll probably stay leaner than most guys while on AS though.

Thread Information