Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Has anyone ever heard of "TESTOPRIM" from MEXICO?

a friend of mine has some testoprim amps from mexico...the brand is " TOCOGINO"...i have never heard of these guys before...any input would be nice...

TESTOPRIM I ml. AMPULE
    ( TESTO PROPIONATE 50 mg.
    TESTO ENANTATE 200 mg. )

has anyone tried these or know someone who has? any good? supossedly they are human grade...any infp. on these would be greatly appreciated....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    LOL...i just did a search and found out all i needed to know...it's shitTy....thanks big rush

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    Big Rush is right on the money. i just read an article by Cy Wilson in the new Testosterone magazine concerning testoprim- d. "many people have experienced an adverse reaction at the injection site. the reason is a very high benzl alcohol content ans perhaps some foreign particle. i purchased some and injected 3ml inot my right buttock. the next day at the site of injection, there was a large lump on my cheek, but no redness, discoloration, or excessive heat. the pain was out of this world. i've injected everything around and this was by far the worst pain i've ever experienced with a steriod . in retrospect, i should've realized the problem. when i was drawing the solution into the syringe, i was getting over 1ml and the solution drew rapidly, asign of high benzl alcohol content. he goes on to say, avoid testoprim d. i hope this helps. farm boy

Thread Information