jay007 is offline Associate Member

Question Denkall Deca 300mg???????

whats up guys? Does denkall make a 300mg deca ? I checked the denkall websit and its not on it what the f**k???

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    qv has one, and i believe qv owns denkall...Madmax

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    but there is no listing of it on the denkallausvet web site

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    there wouldnt be bro, they dont make one....qv does..they are still seperate companies..just owned by the same people...Madmax

dmerk is offline New Member
    I've posted this reply on a few threads, but for your info:

Seems that this kind of deca is showing up mostly on the east coast. I have seen the same one. I noted a few problems, 1) metal crimp top was a bit crooked. 2) no hologram 3) crooked label. About the only thing that looked legit on the thing was the serial/Lot numbers DN14 Sept 04. It comes with a blue label white letters and the top is plain white. Metal on the top is plain aluminum colored. Since it yelled "fake" to me, I was able to switch it with some other real stuff my source had. If I have the opportunity, I will try to post pictures of it.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I posted a link to this a few weeks ago. I believe it's old Denkall Deca from a few years ago, but not sure. I don't think it's in it's current lineup.

http://www.fitnessgeared.com/forum/...?threadid=13648

KGB
    KGB is offline New Member
    Originally posted by dmerk
    I've posted this reply on a few threads, but for your info:

Seems that this kind of deca is showing up mostly on the east coast. I have seen the same one. I noted a few problems, 1) metal crimp top was a bit crooked. 2) no hologram 3) crooked label. About the only thing that looked legit on the thing was the serial/Lot numbers DN14 Sept 04. It comes with a blue label white letters and the top is plain white. Metal on the top is plain aluminum colored. Since it yelled "fake" to me, I was able to switch it with some other real stuff my source had. If I have the opportunity, I will try to post pictures of it.
    you are correct about the east cost thing. i know a couple bros who have come across this denkall deca 300, that are from the east coast also. personally i have never seen it on any price list and have never come across it.

Thread Information