JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Am I getting bent over on this price?

I am being sold a 10ml vial of QV test enan for $100. Is that way too much? Also, my friend just bought from this guy QV Deca 300 for $100 and 50 75mg oxymetalon pills for $150. Did he get ripped?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you got jobbed on the enth...generally prices range from $40-60.

i have seen the deca for $120, domestic, so your buddy didn't get ripped on that.

as far as the oxy, that price seems pretty steep also.

these have to be gym prices as i have not seen a domestic that high for any of that.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Yeah JDawg I gotta agree with daem on this one.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    You can get that QV stuff in mexico, prices range from $20-35 USD!!
    So by the time they get to the US, or elsewhere price will double or in your case triple..Make sure its real, there are fakes going around..check out the steroid pics! I think a $100 is fair!

:
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 05-06-2003 at 06:06 PM.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    $100 in the gym for a bottle of enth is fair IMO. if you factor in the fact that whoevers selling it has to pay to keep a mailbox, western union fees, plus his risk. hes getting the enth for $45-$65 most likely. $100 hand to hand is fair IMO. the deca 300 for $100 is a good price domestic, or especially in the gym. the oxy was a cocking and a half. wierd. is this all the same source???

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I paid $150 for the first bottle of QV enathate I bought. I won't do that again. The thing is, I know bros who by all their gear at this price. $100 ain't bad if you ask me. Good price on the deca , too.

-moto

yeah, that is all from the same source. what would a fair price be for the oxymetalon, and is it even worth it? i also got cyp with my enanthate for $200 plus 25 pinz, so i dont think i made out too badly.

Wow $200 for cyp, now thats steep!! If you didnt have a choice, and you needed it, then theres nothing you could have done. I personally have paid outrageous prices for certain gear, like hcg and clomid! But its well worth the extra dollars! Like I said I needed it, so I paid the price. Dont worry, Ill get them guys back later when they need something from me, It all comes around eventually! What is that oxymetalon? Im drawing a blank. I can get pinz for $15..thats a hundered count! Any size..

my bad, i didnt make it very clear. for myself, i paid $200 total for the cyp, enan, and pinz. The oxymetalon is 75mg anadrol from mexico.

That sounds alot better $200 for all that stuff. That anadrol you got from mexico, could you post a pic? I dont think anadrol is made in mexico anymore, and Ive never heard of it coming as 75mg/tab!
    I know brazil makes the hemogenins as 50mg/tab! I dont have the new anabolic reference guide to check, but check out them tabs and let us all know!!

Thread Information