athletic.guy is offline Associate Member

Which AI will be best for SEX ??

Hey guys,

Got a horror story for ya,

During cycle im using Letro to control my estrogen, Really low dose. Anyways Letro seem to kill my sex drive. Im thinking my estrogen levels are at 0, So i get off the letro and get a blood test. My estrogen levels are double the max range !!!!

Obviously I need to get back on to an AI ASAP. Questions are,

Has letro (dosed correctly) been linked to low sex drive?

I have Arimidex , Aromasin , and letro with me right now.

If E2 levels are perfect in all cases ,Has any of the AI's been shown to help sex drive a little more than others. I keep hearing Aromasin is the go !!

Low sex drive is the worst, during cycle I like being a horny bastard....
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 12-21-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Before anything else, can you provide us with your cycle layout?

You have placed your questions in a very precise manner, which is good, but if you want near perfect feedback, we would need to know what compounds you are currently cycling, doses and so forth.

On a personal note, there could always be other reasons for sex drive to be low other than hormones, whether you are on or off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Before anything else, can you provide us with your cycle layout?

You have placed your questions in a very precise manner, which is good, but if you want near perfect feedback, we would need to know what compounds you are currently cycling, doses and so forth.

On a personal note, there could always be other reasons for sex drive to be low other than hormones, whether you are on or off cycle.
    Thanks, TJ,

But my hormones are not low. My test is right, lil higher than normal. My E2 is 3 times HIGHER than normal. My cycle is fine, gains are ok. Not looking for AI dosages, Just want to know what the prefered AI is if any for sex drive...

Thanks....
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 12-21-2012 at 03:43 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How do you know about your E2 levels? Did you have blood work done? And letro is really to strong to use as a ai.You really need to know wat you are doing.Something like Adex is better @ .25 eod to start.But it seems you made a mess of things.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Song dog gave u best info. Stick w adex. Letro will demolish your sex drive.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Clearly something is wrong and whatever you're doing is not "fine" like you said. If you want the correct information and help, post up your blood work along with your cycle layout. Regardless of Letro killing your sex drive, I can't see how your E2 is that high while being on Letro, so IMO some other information is missing from the equation. Instead of being a know it all and saying what you're doing is fine, why don't you let everyone help you out.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Adex works really good.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I use letro for my AI and my sex drive is fine?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I use letro for my AI and my sex drive is fine?
    Majority of AAS users who go with Letro in their cycles actually complain about poor sex drive. Statistically speaking, you won't hear as many complaints from users who choose to employ Arimidex , Aromasin , Proviron and so forth.

We all give different metabolic responses to the same compounds, so there is not much benefit in digging this any further.

PS: There are guys who don't at all suffer from testicular atrophy even during heavy & long cycles, they are rare, but they exist, just like individuals like yourself who prefer Letro for their cycles and not experience poor sex drive.

I use Adex and love it...I even took it for a month alone when my estrogen spiked....

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    I use Adex and love it...I even took it for a month alone when my estrogen spiked....
    Lol please read the comment above yours

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Lol please read the comment above yours
    ok I read it --- what am i missing?

??? im lost ...

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    Clearly something is wrong and whatever you're doing is not "fine" like you said. If you want the correct information and help, post up your blood work along with your cycle layout. Regardless of Letro killing your sex drive, I can't see how your E2 is that high while being on Letro, so IMO some other information is missing from the equation. Instead of being a know it all and saying what you're doing is fine, why don't you let everyone help you out.

For those who were implying I don't know what I'm doing read my first post again.. It's all In there.

I WAS using letro but I notice it hurt my sex drive so I stopped it...
    Got some blood work about 2 weeks after stopping the letro and my e2 was at 400. So It's 3 times higher than it should be. I have started my aromasin at 12.5 mg day. Ill get blood work done again in 2 weeks. It was a simple question guys, what is the preferred AI, that's it.

This was my first time using letro, I was using a tiny dose 3 times a week but my body just doesn't like it. This is the only thing that is wrong with my cycle but it trial an error. There only one way to know if letro will work and thats to trial it.

But for those who need to know I'm now using
    500mg test e.
    500mg eq mainly for appetite and waterless gains and red blood cells.
    Was using tren e at 600mg week for 10 weeks, finished now.
    And I got some left over hgh dosed at 4 iu a day for a lil weightloss.
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 12-21-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Song dog gave u best info. Stick w adex. Letro will demolish your sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Majority of AAS users who go with Letro in their cycles actually complain about poor sex drive. Statistically speaking, you won't hear as many complaints from users who choose to employ Arimidex , Aromasin , Proviron and so forth.

We all give different metabolic responses to the same compounds, so there is not much benefit in digging this any further.

PS: There are guys who don't at all suffer from testicular atrophy even during heavy & long cycles, they are rare, but they exist, just like individuals like yourself who prefer Letro for their cycles and not experience poor sex drive.
    Thanks for the post. This is the response i love to hear on this forum. I wish we spoke before I got the letro. I wanted to try it because of the strong AI effect and long half life but obviously it's not for every one.
    Last edited by athletic.guy; 12-21-2012 at 09:16 PM.

mcdyl is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I took letro for 4 months for some gyno my libido was fine until i stopped with the letro and my sex drive is gone and i cant get hard what is wrong

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdyl
    I took letro for 4 months for some gyno my libido was fine until i stopped with the letro and my sex drive is gone and i cant get hard what is wrong
    It could be a number of things, did you take the letro to get rid of gyno from AAS use?

Did you use nolva once you tapered off letro?

And to be 100% sure your going to have to get some blood work done. Otherwise it's a shot in the dark.

Thread Information