Thread: sustanon 250

mistermike is offline New Member

sustanon 250

This is my first question posed on this board, so I hope someone might help me with this one:
    I just started a ten week cycle of 400mg deca /wk and sustanon 500mg/ wk with a kick start of 30mg/day of dianabol (4 wks). I have been injecting the deca and sust together (200/250) in the same syringe on Mondays and Thursdays. Does this sound cool to you? Some have said to inject the sustanon every other day to keep blood levels even, but I can't see how this can be done and keeping the same dosage per wk. Is Mondays and Thursdays O.K.?? I'm also taking 50mg proviron /day with clomid on hand for end of cycle.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Sounds like ur in the clear with what ur doing. Sust is recomended to be shot eod to keep even levels of the short acting ester t-prop 30mg thats in sust. It can be ran the way you are doing it tho, especially if its ur 1st cycle.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    WOW! That is the exact cycle I am planning on doing. I am contemplating the Dbol though.

How's the cycle going?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    You have to have dbol , to get the jump start before the sust kicks in.

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    you'll do fine on that cycle....just bump up your protein levels

mistermike is offline New Member
    As to how my cycle is going, this is my second week and I'm doing just fine. The d-bol has already started to kick in and I feel VERRY horny the past few days, so I think I'm starting to absorb the test pretty quickly. I have to admit that some years ago I did a 'dbol only' cycle (due to lack of research and info on my part.....I would have done my homework before I did that) so this is not my first cycle, but I'm hoping to put on some poundage. My stats: 6'1", 200lbs, 34 yrs old, lifting seriously for about three years, bf? (don't know), pretty cut and lean. I consume about 150-200grams of protein each day and trying to eat like a horse.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Everything looks good to me. Looks like you did your research.

Thread Information