Polska is offline Anabolic Member

To jump start... or to not jump start sustanon

I just picked up some Russian sus and they look good.... this is the first time I'll be running test through a cycle and thought I'd give the sus a try with some winny at the end.

I have some d-bols on hand but i hate d-bol.. i've tried white russians and pink thais and d-bol just fucks with my head too much. I also got more bloat from d-bol than from deca during my last cycle.

So I am taking some 1AD right now and it seems to be working.. decent strength gains and increased pumps.. no bloating.

now, do I keep taking 1AD while I wait for the sustanon to kick in? i've never heard anyone jump starting a cycle with a pro-hormone but since I am on it now and making good gains.... why not? I could drop it once the sus kicks in in a few weeks. Or would I be better off dropping the 1AD and not having anything to jump start? Help bros....

popa is offline Senior Member
    I would jump start for sure, I won't start a cycle unless I have a good jump start, I usually use d's or drol's

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I'd drop the pro-hormones. The sust. will shut you down so the PH's will be worthless.
    If you don't like the d-bols just front load the sust. and you should be good to go.

xxxl83

i am sure i am already on my way to being shut down... the 1-AD is known to suppress a bit... so how would dropping it make any difference other than leaving me catabolic till the sus kicks in?

front load for how long and how frequently? I only have 20 vials of sust... enough for ten weeks twice a week, which is what i was planning on doing.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You could kick start it with more prop if you don't like dbol

From my perspective it just seems that the 1-AD would act as a suitable bridge while the test kicks in. Am I thinking in error here and the two would clash somehow? If so, why?

bump..

usmc718 is offline New Member
    The best thing to do is frontload the sust. 500 every 4 days till you hit 2 weeks then drop down to 500 or 750 depending on your goals and your budget and besides you have to do at least 10 weeks. Other wise just use the dbol 20mg max a day

Thread Information