DAAS is offline Senior Member

Combo Testosterone dosed high?

Why is test always dosed so high when combined with other AAS.

example if some one wants to use another steroid why is it always recommended that test be run at 500mg and then add the steroid. shouldnt some one using another steroid simply run test at the dose that would replace his natural levels? Like if I wanted to run tren shouldn't I run the tren at the desired dose and then just run test at say 100mg a week just to replace my natural levels.

I always hear you should run test as a base with all cycles. WHich i understand the reasoning behind that, but why does the dose always seem to be the same even if 3 other AAS are being used?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Alot of people do that
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    It depends on the steroid . Some require larger amounts like Primo and EQ, for example. But in the case of Tren , the Test base is typically less.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with keeping test at trt doses while useing a 19 nor like deca or tren .

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    It depends on user preference. Some prefer higher test even when using 19nors to help with lethargy, appetite and some others. Some prefer it low in order to lessen the chance of E2 related sides. Some even like at at a 1:1 ratio....it's simply preference and depends on the individual.

stpete is offline Banned
    I prefer equal to, or greater amount of test w/the exception being Winstrol . And that's only because i'd be seriously cutting(not often) and it's sides are minimal.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    It depends on user preference. Some prefer higher test even when using 19nors to help with lethargy, appetite and some others. Some prefer it low in order to lessen the chance of E2 related sides. Some even like at at a 1:1 ratio....it's simply preference and depends on the individual.
    I guess that makes sense in regards to lethargy

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    ^^^^this also makes sense.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    I agree with keeping test at trt doses while useing a 19 nor like deca or tren.
    Wouldn't you get deca di*k if you kept it at trt i thought higher test than deca.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Wouldn't you get deca di*k if you kept it at trt i thought higher test than deca.
    Do you really think ED issues are caused by the Deca ? Ed is caused by E2 being too high, too low or prolactin and or a combo of prolactin and E2 being high! Since Deca is a 19nor and can really crash you hard (same with tren ) this is the issue for so many!

Low dose test is enough to stay functioning as long as you keep E2 and PRL controlled!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Do you really think ED issues are caused by the Deca ? Ed is caused by E2 being too high, too low or prolactin and or a combo of prolactin and E2 being high! Since Deca is a 19nor and can really crash you hard (same with tren ) this is the issue for so many!

Low dose test is enough to stay functioning as long as you keep E2 and PRL controlled!
    ^^^^yes.
    This is exactly why you inject a trt dose of test so you don't have these symtoms.

Iv never ran deca when you see some cycles with test /deca they always run the test higher so they dont get deca di*k. So it would be sensible to run lower test so you get less sides and it would be easier to control e2.thanks for the info guys

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Iv never ran deca when you see some cycles with test /deca they always run the test higher so they dont get deca di*k. So it would be sensible to run lower test so you get less sides and it would be easier to control e2.thanks for the info guys
    It's an old school protocol that most likely stem from the days before AI's were incorporated. Deca dik/Tren dik....it's still caused by E2 and/or PRL!

No one (or at least I'm not) saying you cant run test higher. It's personal preference! Either way...E2 control is still the goal!

Thanks lunk

harley121 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, not to be a moron, but what is PRL?

Quote Originally Posted by harley121 View Post
    Sorry, not to be a moron, but what is PRL?
    Prolactin!

Prolactin

harley121 is offline Associate Member
    Got it thanks!

Thread Information