JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Enanthate and Cypionate in same cycle?

Would it be bad to stack my enanthate and cypionate in the same cylcle? If not, how should i do it. I have a 10ml vial of each. I plan on stacking it with 75mg anadrols. What dosage would you recomend for those?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Cyp and Enan do the same thing and act in the same manner, so mixing them is not going to be a problem (as long as you don't "overdose").

If you're looking for a synergistic effect, Sustenon would be a better choice since it is a mix of long- and short-acting testosterone esters. Cyp and Enan are both long-lasting testosterone esters.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by JDawg1536
    Would it be bad to stack my enanthate and cypionate in the same cylcle? If not, how should i do it. I have a 10ml vial of each. I plan on stacking it with 75mg anadrols. What dosage would you recomend for those?
    Just a heads up on what kind of responses you're gonna get:

People are going to ask for your age, general stats (height, weight, waist size), steroid cycle experience, lifting experience and maybe more.

Without the above information, no one can accurately answer your questions about designing a stack for you. By the way--You might know this, but I'm gonna say it anyway: It's your responsibility to research (use the search button), devolop a complete cylce (including doses and length of time), post it with your stats and THEN ask for help.

No one wants to help a person who has NOT demonstrated that he is willing to help himself first.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-07-2003 at 12:24 AM.

i totally understand, my bad. I thought i had already put all taht in my sig, but my lazy ass hasnt gotten around to it. Im 21, 5'11 175 at about 7-8% with a waist size of about 33. I have been lifting for about 3 years. I have done one cycle as follows:
    Weeks 1-4: 37.5mg dbol ed
    Weeks 1-10: 400mg cypionate ew

From that cycle i put on a little over 20 pounds and kept 17. I am looking to add about that in my next cycle.

anybody with any knowledge of stacking cyp, enan, and 75mg oxymetalon?

maybe some suggestions?

Is there anybody who even has remote experience with anything even close to this? Like maybe your friends nephews friends cousins mom did a cycle like this and she could help me out maybe.???

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    I would run the a bombs for the first 4 weeks and run the test at 500mg for about 10 to 12 weeks depending on how much i had.
    1-4 50mg/day anadrol
    1-10 500mg/wk test
    For a better cycle i would also throw in either some deca or eq.
    Be sure to do the proper post-cycle therapy.

my problem is the anadrol . since they are 75mg should i cut them in half for 37.5mg a day. wouldnt 75mg be too much, or do you think they are underdosed?

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    the anadrol start off but cutting them into fourths and take a quarter in morning and at night then after about a week or so move up to a full tab. normally i would start with 50mg ed and then go to 100 but you have different tabs that make it hard to split them like that.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am finishing a cycle which I switched 7 weeks in from 750mg enath to 800mg of cyp. So what is the ?'s...

.... Never ran anadrol but I still don't understand what your really asking for??
    Last edited by abstrack; 05-08-2003 at 06:04 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

basically i was just asking if anybody switched or ran enanthate and cyp simultaneously. how exactly are you running your cycle? about the anadrol , i was asking how i should break up and dose the 75mg pills.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I prefer enanthate . Cyp has that pesky extra carbon in it, not to mention its partially cyclonic! Who the hell wants that ya know?

j/k....id call them the same for all practicle purposes. your not going to notice anything switching, unless 1 is underdosed...then i suppose you would...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Half way through my cycle, I had to switch from Enan to Cyp. I never ran them together..They are virtually the same, however, I just felt better/hornier on the Enan. I liked it better. just my .02

Thread Information