Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Atomini

Thread: Xenoandrogens??

mikey hulk is offline Member

Xenoandrogens??

Does anybody have and experience with these products or useful info??

No info?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Never knew what these were until briefly looking it up just now. It looks like it's potentially very damaging stuff to use.

For those unaware of what they are,

Xenoandrogens are a group of artificially created compounds with properties similar to the human steroid hormone testosterone and its derivatives. Xenoandrogens currently known include modified tocopherols and tocotrienols, modified nicotinamides, and the toxic tributyltin, triphenyltin,[1] and methyltestosterone.[2]
    A snippet of some info I read:

Research has shown that many xenoandrogens can have potentially harmful effects on both animals and humans. Studies have indicated that human male reproductive disorders can arise as a result of disrupted AR signaling by persistent organic pollutants (POPs) acting as xenoandrogens. There is evidence showing that populations around the world are affected differently by xenoandrogens. In a study done by Tanja Krüger and colleagues it was determined that two study groups, Europeans and Inuit, were being exposed to different levels of xenoandrogens. The differences were attributed to variations in chemical exposure profiles, genetics, and/or lifestyle factors;[7] these may lead to differences in hormone-level-related medical problems. It was revealed in a follow-up study that in the European groups, xenobiotic-induced (xenoandrogenic-induced) receptor activities were found to be positively correlated with DNA damage, as measured through sperm DNA damage.[8] DNA damage is very closely related to many health conditions including cancer and possibly aging.[9]

REFERENCES:
    7. Kruger, T; Hjelmborg PS, Jönsson BA, Hagmar L, Giwercman A, Manicardi GC, Bizzaro D, Spanò M, Rignell-Hydbom A, Pedersen HS, Toft G, Bonde JP, Bonefeld-Jørgensen EC (2007). "Xenoandrogenic activity in serum differs across European and Inuit populations". Environmental Health Perspectives 115: 21–7. doi:10.1289/ehp.9353. PMC 2174397. PMID 18174946. //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174397/.
    8. Long, M; Stronati A, Bizzaro D, Krüger T, Manicardi GC, Hjelmborg PS, Spanò M, Giwercman A, Toft G, Bonde JP, Bonefeld-Jorgensen EC (2007). "Relation between serum xenobiotic-induced receptor activities and sperm DNA damage and sperm apoptotic markers in European and Inuit populations". Reproduction 133 (2): 517–30. doi:10.1530/rep-06-0195. PMID 17307920.
    9. Best, Benjamin P (2009). "Nuclear DNA damage as a direct cause of aging" (PDF). Rejuvenation Research 12 (3): 199–208. doi:10.1089/rej.2009.0847. PMID 19594328. http://www.benbest.com/lifeext/Nuclear_DNA_in_Aging.pdf.
    tebby likes this.

I've read that also but thank you

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I wouldnt be taking that sh*t mate

I won't I can the real stuff for almost the same price

Is it safer than above iv never heard of it i just read what atomini wrote

Atomini is offline Banned
    I just did a whole load of more research.

This stuff, 'Xenoandrogens', are a scam. There's a specifc company based out of Eastern Europe that is marketing these 'Xenoandrogens' and they do not list the active ingredients in any of their products. These scamming bastards have also infiltrated Wikipedia to make up bullshit references in order to draw people in to buying into this shit. They made up scientific references and even registred a fake endocrinology journal website. From another forum where someone commented:

These "studies" about modified tocopherols/tocotrienols linked on Wikipedia and the fake endocrinology journal website (http://ej-endocrinology.org/) can not be found in their respective journals. All the 'info' on that fake EJ site is c/p from other sources, except the info about xenoandrogens. So it looks like modified tocopherols/tocotrienols usage as xenoandrogens is a marketing hype made up some East-European criminals.

1.Mori****a, I; Okubo, K; Mizuno, Y; Sawada, M (2008). "Stimulation of androgenic receptors and protein synthesis by altered all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate in mammals". Journal of Steroids and Hormone Science. doi:10.4172/2157-7536.1330104.
    2.^ Gerber, W L; Dias, S; Warsawski, D; Williams, J. Androgenic and anabolic effects of gamma-tocopherol and alpha-tocopherol modifications on rats. Princeton Scientific Pub. Co.. pp. 9–13. [year missing]
    3.^ Bauer, V; Smolensky, B; Bartosova, K; Smid, T (2010). "Use of xenoandrogens (altered tocopheryl acetate) in patients with testosterone deficiency". Hormone and Metabolic Research 31.
    Chemically it is also almost impossible to have 'Xenoandrogens' (AKA Phytoandrogens, just like Phytoestrogens). The reason why there are all kinds of Estrogen analogues and Phytoestrogens out there that can be found in foods, plastics, plants, etc. is because anything with a phenol functional group on it will have some binding affinity to the Estrogen receptor. Androgens are very much chemically different and have no unique functional group like Phytoestrogens do, which bind well to the Androgen receptor and are somewhat ubiquitous in nature and in soime synthetic materials.

Xenoandrogens are a scam, they don't work, they don't even exist. Stay away from this shit.

Thanks for the I depth info

Nice 1 atomini

Thread Information