soulchoice is offline New Member

Injection ques - fake or real

Hey bros, just have a quick question. Just did my 5th overall injection of Test 200(Tornel). The first 3 were quad shots, the fourth was delt. Now into my 5th week and I just injected. The problem is this. The first four shots, I felt some mild pain after injection, which lasted for about a day or two.

Now for the last shot I injected, I used 1 1/2 cc's from one bottle and took another 1 cc from a new vial. The injection went smoothly once again in my quad, but I have absolutely no soreness or pain. Whats going on? Why is there no soreness this time at all. Could that mean that the gear in my second vial is fake(remember I took 1 cc from it).

I am just so surprised that there is no soreness whatsoever.

soulchoice is offline New Member
    Oh, forgot to mention, I did heat up the test under hot water for about 20 secs, prior to injection. Could that be the reason?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you trust your source? If so I doubt your gear is fake. Closely inspect the bottles.... post a pic of them if you can, but again, it's probably legit, are you injecting deep and pushing slow?

If you're running straight TEST there usually is some soreness for a day or 2 afterward, but painless injections are possible.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Do you have the newer bottles where on the box, one side is written in english (wonder why?!) and the other side is in espanol? Anyways these are totally legit, and are the newest ones. Older ones vary. But for some piece of mind, I have never see or heard of a fake Tornell and all have been very good to me. It is not uncommon to get a smooth shot once in a while, while other times it may be painful. You can't really judge the quality of your gear by soreness, but than again, sometiems you can! I am sure you are fine. Describe your bottle to me and I wil see if I can help a little more. Look for any discrepencies betweent the two or post a pic if you can.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Your body is probably building up a resistance to the benzo which is contained inside your test. after a while it wont even hurt at all. Try putting it somwhere else and i will probably hurt just because a differnt muscle will not be used to that fluid.

Thread Information