beauibbotten is offline Junior Member

Bringing juice back from tyland to australia

I've heard it's not that hard to bring back any one hard experienc with this

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    No it's not that hard, but........a good friend of mine just got busted, he brings it back monthly by the litre....you may get it in you might not, are you willing to make that gamble.....they are onto how it's getting brought in, but obviously they can't search every bag on the plane.....personally for me it's not worth the risk of getting caught, too much to lose.!

beauibbotten is offline Junior Member
    I've herd of people bringing it back in cream bottles and stuff. I haven't been to Thailand be4 but I've been to Bali. I'm planing a trip to Thailand and I'm going to bring a small amount back hopfully works out

nvrtd is offline Junior Member
    if u want to risk it then be my guest, i know a few boys that also bring it back by the liters, not hard if you know how

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are a lot of ways to do it and it's best not to discuss them on an open forum. As said, it's up to you on if the risk is worth it or not.

FYI learn to spell Thailand and learn some Thai before going. You will find it very helpful and the people will be a lot more open if they see you are trying to learn their culture/language. NEVER be disrespectful in any way. Learn before you go what is OK and is not. There are a lot of little things you may not be aware of such as when or who to bow to. Never sit with the bottom of your feet pointed towards a Thai. Do not touch a Thai adult or child on top of the head and many more things.

Remember you are a visitor so respect them always and their culture. NEVER, Never, never get in a fight or disrespect a Thai or you will fight the village. Thais never fight alone unless it's in the ring.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Lots of fake gear too, do your research.

Sterilisation becomes a issue when transporting out of vials, so keep that in mind and be carefull.

But like I said, the customs are not stupid, they know how you're trying to get it in..

My friends stuff got seized along with his fone which is going to the investigators.. He's looking at some big fines or possibly worse, its not the first time he's been caught...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OUCH!!! I would not want to be in your friends shoes for sure.

My first trip to Thailand I had my computer search when I returned home. It was great fun and entertaining. Of course they were looking for pictures of underage girls. They would not let me show them or do anything and insisted on searching themselves. After a few minutes the inspector turned the laptop screen towards me and said in a harsh tone; How old is this young lady? I looked at the picture and said I believe she was 13 in that picture. He sort of eyed me for a second and then I added, that's my daughter. OMG the guy about jumped out of his skin and started stuttering and apologizing. I LOL and said why? It's no big deal, no need to apologize and please continue looking at the pictures and I would be glad to show you where my Thailand pictures are located. He said NO, we are done and i could go.

1st and last time I was checked. lol

Thread Information