Thread: Beginner Cycle?

platinumtest746 is offline New Member

Beginner Cycle?

I was looking to run a cycle and just wanted opinions on what you all thought of this layout. I have run cycles in the past but strictly oral, so this will be my first cycle incorporating injectable test (winstrol is oral).

Weeks 1-12 Test-E 500mg/week and Adex .5mg Everyday
    Weeks 7-13 Stanozolol 50mg/EOD
    Weeks 13-15 Nothing
    Weeks 16-17 Nolva 40mg
    Weeks 18-19 Nolva 20mg

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats?

If you have run cycles in the past that only consisted of orals, then let's not at all consider them as ''cycles.''

You don't incorporate injectable Test to a cycle since it should be base of any cycle, hence making it the primary compound of all proper cycles, if there is anything incorporated to the cycle then it would be a secondary compound and in your case it is an oral.

Before anything else, your AI protocol is completely flawed. Same goes for PCT too.

You won't need to run Arimidex at an higher dose than 0.25mg for this cycle, and you certainly don't need to take it more often than EOD. So, 0.25mg EOD is really all you need for this cycle.

Also, you have probably given yourself some liver damage in the past if you kept running Winstrol which is by far the most hepatatoxic AAS known to men, so I am not sure if it is at all a good idea for you to insist on running orals.

I would strongly recommend to drop the Winstrol. Even if you don't, I would use it for the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle to kick-start Test E, as opposed to saving it for the last 6 weeks of the cycle. Again, I am advising against the use of Winstrol here, and possibly all orals...

PCT should consist of both Nolvadex and Clomid:

Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 ED
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 ED

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the Turk.He is dead on and you really need to educate yourself on the use of aas.Beacuse you can really do damage to your body.

Fraser1994 is offline New Member
    Shouldn't of started with orals bro!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Thread Information