crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Post Tren at the end of a long test cypionate cycle

I was reading up on Tren since I was given three bottles. It is said to be used at the last few weeks of a test cypionate cycle ? I've got 4 more week of my long 16 week cycle. I just started me AI yesterday (better late then never) and so what if I lowered my test and plugged in some Tren A for the next 4 weeks then go into my PCT when applicable. I've have on hand Winstrol , Tren, and my test cypionate also the Anastrazole. So I want to finish in 4 weeks and need a suggestion as to how I should do it and with what gear I have on hand. test levels are very high, and so are my estr.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    If your E2 is high I would not throw Tren in the mix as it may increase your risk of PRL related gyno. Besides 4 weeks is a bit short anyhow. You could run the winnie for the last 4 weeks and get some good effect from it.

Personaly I would just finish out your test and save everything else for another cycle...it will store for years!

Are you on TRT by any chance????

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I was reading up on Tren since I was given three bottles. It is said to be used at the last few weeks of a test cypionate cycle ? I've got 4 more week of my long 16 week cycle. I just started me AI yesterday (better late then never) and so what if I lowered my test and plugged in some Tren A for the next 4 weeks then go into my PCT when applicable. I've have on hand Winstrol , Tren, and my test cypionate also the Anastrazole. So I want to finish in 4 weeks and need a suggestion as to how I should do it and with what gear I have on hand. test levels are very high, and so are my estr.
    Risk is higher then reward in this case, at this stage of your cycle you really need to be pretty experienced and know your body well to safetly pull off your proposal without any sides, best bet is keep it for next run

4 weeks is a little short anyway, if your dead set on adding something then var/tbol/winy would be my suggestion and you can run them right up to pct, the risk/reward in that scenario is far more favourable

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    If your E2 is high I would not throw Tren in the mix as it may increase your risk of PRL related gyno. Besides 4 weeks is a bit short anyhow. You could run the winnie for the last 4 weeks and get some good effect from it.

Personaly I would just finish out your test and save everything else for another cycle...it will store for years!
    Are you on TRT by any chance????
    No I'm not on TRT At age 61 my test level was 619 to start, and I don't know about the E2 before I started. I thought the Tren would help take the E down from what I read but since I didn't start out correctly I didn't know. That's why I just got the AI yesterday as a gift w/ tren and test P. Well if you read between all my lines I don't know much. all those points posted are well taken.........crazy m

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    No I'm not on TRT At age 61 my test level was 619 to start, and I don't know about the E2 before I started. I thought the Tren would help take the E down from what I read but since I didn't start out correctly I didn't know. That's why I just got the AI yesterday as a gift w/ tren and test P. Well if you read between all my lines I don't know much. all those points posted are well taken.........crazy m
    curious as to where you read that regarding tren lowering estrogen

I'm not sure some where on the net of course, yesterday when I got this stuff. I will try to go back later and find it. I willbe able to find it. I'm curious myself if I didn't read it wrong? off to the gym............now

Thread Information