jeff52069 is offline New Member

What ratio to cut test e with GSO

Im using test e 300 and its very painful for days after every shot.Ive even tried 0.5cc and same thing just smaller lump but goes away in a week.My question is can I cut it with GSO with a 1:1 ratio 1cc of 300 test e to 1cc of GSO.

DanB is offline Banned
    any ratio you like, your sounds fine, personally i would use 1:0.5, so 5ml gso per 10ml vial, purely to keep dosing easier and volume down, you will then have 200mg/ml

do you know the procedure, sterile vials, filter etc yeah?

EDIT

is it virgin muscle and where are you pinning? if it virgin muscle then your going to have pain to some degree.........

Yes I do know procedure.Not virgin muscle did bunch of cycles.What do u mean by only have 200mg/ml?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff52069 View Post
    Yes I do know procedure.Not virgin muscle did bunch of cycles.What do u mean by only have 200mg/ml?
    adding 5ml of gso into a 10ml vial of gear at 300mg/ml will dilute it to 200mg/ml, you add 10ml gso and it be 150mg/ml and so forth, i was just saying i wouldnt go any lower then 200mg/ml personally because then id be injecting stupid amount of volume in each pin you know what i mean?

I understand thak u.

Well the oil seem too work only minor pain.So after i cut with 1ml of oil to 1ml/300 test e that gave me 200 of test after cut.The only thing I dont understand is when I did a 1/2 cc that came out too 150ml of test e ,I got bad pain and lump(this shot was without any GSO ).But the shot I just did with GSO came out to 200ml but hardly no pain .how is it possiable ,its a higher does than the 150 that hurt bad.

DanB is offline Banned
    what lab is it?

did you filter through a .22 and make sure everything remained sterile?

if I had test e that still hurt at 150ml/ml i would bin it, just my opinion, it may be something as simple as high ba content or eo was used which some people have a reaction to, but in my eyes fvck it, id get more from elsewhere, majority of test e i have used is completely painless, sciroxx is only one i remember using that had a little sting to it but all their gear is the same, I heard they use high ba content but this may not be correct........

I dont want to shitcan it cause I have 8 vials.So I will just use the GSO it will be fine .thanks for your input.It is Puregear.

rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff52069 View Post
    I dont want to shitcan it cause I have 8 vials.So I will just use the GSO it will be fine .thanks for your input.It is Puregear.
    You still haven't mentioned anything about the filtration of the GSO. Keep in mind, unless this stuff is labelled as prefiltered, and properly sealed, it is not clean to be diluting juice for injection.

Im sorry i bought styrile GSO.

Mr226 is offline New Member
    I was told to try GSO withe my Cyp. I am still getting pain with virgin muscle, quads seem to be better than glutes tho

Thread Information