sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

EQ/Anavar Cycle- Question

I hear many people say test should be part of any cycle. I have been reading many threads on EQ. Isn't EQ just and engineered version of test? From what I have seen it has some great qualities like less water retention and quality lean muscle gain, even though it is slow and steady. Also, I have noticed that the gains are more likley to stay around.

I am still trying to develop a good first cycle at age 32. 6'4" 210. Diet and workouts are all solid. Been lifting hard with good natural gains for over a year and have worked out off and on for more than 15 years.

Goals would be to put on about 15lbs of lean muscle.

Right now considering the following which I think is a low side effect cycle. How long before you feel a strength gain from anavar ? Please give me your opinions, thanks!

1-12 400mg Eq - QV
    6-14 40mg anavar (Denkall 5mg tabs/about 5 bottles-ouch)

Avoiding Winny because it is a dht derivitive that will kill my hair and can't be stopped by proscar.

Clomid therapy the day after last anavar pill and nolva on hand.

Thanks again or any info and experiences you can share.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    a lot of guys will run eq alone, and i guess its ok to do so, but its sort of like deca in one regard.... it can cause libido problems.

hence the reason for test. if youre worried about bloating up, dont. for 2 reasons.... eq will keep a lot of the water off on its own, and if you run prop or suspension for the test base, water retention is minimal anyways. and if you add liquidex(arimidex ) in there as your anti-e, it will help with water retention too.
    hope this helped you some.......

peace I4L

sp9
    Thanks Iron! Much Appreciated. Anyone else have input, or Eq experiences to share?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I can tell you from experience that eq is great for packing on some quality lean muscle mass. I ran eq alone for my first cycle and happily walked away with 8-9 solid lbs that I was able to keep. The only complaint I have with eq is the hunger attacks. But this is a plus if you have the discipline to eating clean. Alot of people take a caffeine supplement to combat the appetite increase.
    Now since your looking to put on a good 15lbs, you should consider running test along with the eq as suggested by Ironforlife. 10lbs is realistic running eq by itself but 15 may be alot w/o test in there. If your concerned about sides run the test at a low dosage, say 250 mgs a week....US~

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Hey Scott

Well as I told you I did Anavar , and I saw strength gains from Anavar in about 5 days. Did not take that long. And let me tell you, my strength shot through the roof(although this could be due to the fact that at the time my testesterone was through the roof anyway, I was 15).

And from what I've heard, EQ is a very solid ass drug. I've heard from people from EQ only cycles that they have put on anywhere between 6-13 pounds of quality mass(and kept it), and I'm convinced that Anavar would definitely help, espically if you like to train heavy (4-7 rep range).

Alright bro that's all I know, I hope that helped.

sp9
    thx again.

Thread Information