y0rascal is offline New Member

What should i take? first time user....

hey guys i've been looking at this for a bit and i wanna have a cut up figure like everyone else.... anyways i weigh bout 212" and am like 6"0 tall.... i use to be very overweight around 280 but i lost it all now i wanna get some muscle and get cut and have been working out forever but not much results..... i still have a stomach i wanna get rid of and i look big but the thing is my max on the bench is like 175 last time i checked and is embarrassing to me..... also when suggesting what to take ive looked at deca but the whole thing bout being detected in a drug test for 18mths scares me.... so for my first time use ive been thinking bout taking winstrol and eqopoise and stacking that... so i could get cut and gain some muscle thing is what can i usually expect out of this combination in a cycle?2 cycles? now i also wanna get bigger will eqopoise help me get bigger? if not then what can i take to get bigger? keep in mind i dont want to risk myself with 18mths of deca in me to be detected.... so im baiscally asking is what im thinking bout taking good? could i get cut and gain muscle? if not what should i do? should i try something else get big then take winstrol after that cycle? any help is nice guys also on where i can research some more i would like also.... thanks....

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well my friend there is a wealth of knowledge on this site, not just the profiles on the main page, but also the search button. Just type in winstrol and equipoise and read some of the posts on the results some of the good bro's right here have had. I myself was in your boat and learned a ton of info. just by searching and reading.

also where can i find good diets and workout plans for these applications? oh and does boxing help when using this stuff?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What should you take? Your time. Like big said, read up on the drug profiles and use the search button. Also read EVERYTHING in the educational forum...there is a lifetime of knowledge in there. It helps to fill in your profile with age, weight, exp., etc.

Why are you worried about being tested?

-moto

umm i filled profile but im 19 6'1 about 212.... reasons for being tested at my job they tend to give random drug tests often which is y im worried....

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't worry about the random drug tests at work. They are looking for recreational drugs, not steroids . From what I know, the tests for steroids is very expensive, and your employer is more than likely not concerned with it.

I'll let someone else field the age issue!

-moto

Thread Information