Thread: Shrunk??then??

blizzard is offline Associate Member

Shrunk??then??

HI TO ALL FRIENDS,I GOT A QUESTION ON A FACT THAT EVERYONE CLAIMS AT SOMETIME IN THEIR ROID LIFE.WHAT IF TESTES SHRINKING OCCOURS MEANWHILE THE CYCLE?WHAT CAN I DO? DO I IMMEDIATELY USE HCG ???CAN U GIVE SOME DOSAGE INFORMATION ALSO PLZ INORDER TO RETURN TESTESES ÝNTO THEIR ORIGINAL SIZE..

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Testicle shrinkage is benign which means they will return to their natural size once the cycle is completed just don,t expect they will return ASAP it may take a little time!

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Exactly Billy! Small testes large sex drive strange but true!

They will return after cycle but as Billy says not straight away it could be even a month or so! Just depends! If you find your testes arnt coming back that quicky post cycle i know that taking tribulous may help! Its a natural test inhancer!
    Ms Figure

blizzard is offline Associate Member

re

Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Testicle shrinkage is benign which means they will return to their natural size once the cycle is completed just don,t expect they will return ASAP it may take a little time!
    so billy ýf sthg occours while ým on a cycle ý dun have to use hcg or sthg else?is that so?ým gonna leave it and it will return its original size.wright? ý heard also ýt could be permanent ýf hcg havent used.

jersey juice is offline Member
    If you want a sure fire way to bring them back post cycle do 5000iu's of HCG the first 2 weeks ALONG WITH post cycle clomid therapy starting @ 100mg ed for 1 week & then 50mg ed for 2 more weeks, your nuts will swell!

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    HCG and clomid will help prevent the shrunk nuts

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Take only clomid for post cycle, your nuts will be fine. Don't stress on it.

The Iron Game Guest
    Blizzard, no disrespect meant but im sure you would get a lot more replies if you typed in English. y this and y that and ýf sthg, I really cant make heads nor tails of it. And stop worrying about your cock and your balls so much. Avoid hcg if you can, it isnt needed for intermediate or novice cycles. As Ms Fit mentioned just because you have small balls doesnt mean lack of sex drive will be apparent. If you really do like having big balls then shoot 100ius hcg ed for a week and see what that does.

The original jason Guest
    personally i dont like small nads im doing 500iu's eod this cycle and it works well so far 4 weeks in no shrinkage and no spots cos im using panthotenic acid 2g ed, whoever said use hcg post cycle?? forget it dont do that not good for recovery if you want to use hcg 500iu's ed for 2 weeks will bring your nads back to size but not post cycle

peace
    Jason

4plates is offline Banned
    i think with smaller balls my 4 incher looks alot bigger,if you trim your bush down to stubble,it will actually make the appearence of your piece look bigger ,kind of an optical illusion

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have never heard so many people

on this board worried about the size of their balls!!is this a mojor concern that you want big balls?i think it's bizarre.big dick i can understand but balls?i'll never figure it out

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    You're right, they all concerned about it. Man, if your shit works , then you're good. now just shut up, take your gear, then clomid, and 20 days later your shit will be back to normal and work a little worse than it worked on gear with small balls. JK bros

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i hear you john

only purpose my balls serve is to be juggled by girls.other than that my boys are like distant cousins to me, fuck 'em

Thread Information