m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Holy Shit Leg Cramps

Goddamnit yesterday I had the worst case of leg cramps ever. I am currently taking fina/winy/clen /t3(taper down) and yesterday was the first time I had any kind of episode like that.

It felt like my legs were having a huge charlie horse and no matter what way I stretched them, it woudln't go away. THE WORST part was that I was trying to have sex when it happened! Luckily I managed to do my thing since she was willing to get on top, but that almost ruined my month! (we are not even dating, so that would have been terrible).

Does anyone know what I need to do to get rid of these? I have used clen a couple times in the past without ever having any problems with cramps... would taurine or potassium supps really help alot?

Buffet is offline Junior Member
    potassium would be my best guess. My brother took it when he played football and it helped him, i never had any probs though.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i have been getting those cramps since i was lil. they only come ever so often but the way i get rid of them is to elevate them and keep them ABSOLUTELY still for about 20 min. it sucks but it works for me!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Damn, I don't have anything serious like that... I just went to the store and got myself some potassium gluconate and glucosamine complex so hopefully this should help.

Thread Information