Flawdaboy is offline Junior Member

Olympia super test 250 cycle

Hi guys im currently on my 3rd cycle ever just popped the tab of my last vial of Olympia super test 250, Now this cycle started as a Belgian Blue Boldenon-EQ and Olympia super test250. I was runing 600mg of Eq a wk and 1ml of super test EOD. I stopped the bold due to some serious mood swing problems that ive never had before when i ran just super test so i instantly knew it was the bold, I cut down the dosage From 600 a week of EQ to 400 the still had crazy mood swings So i cut it down to 200mg then still had the same problem so cut it out completely and went back to my normal self on steroids . Now ive made some nice gains so for being as its my 3rd cycle ( seem to never blow up like i did on my first) Ive gained 10 pounds and got amazing strength gain. Everything is looking nice and built except my biceps they seem to be lagging real bad. Ive noticed my tri have been getting that nice big horseshoe look my quads are so big i had to slit the bottom seam of my boxers to fit them in. My forearms are bulking my chest is bulking and shoulders are showing some nice looking feathering. Everything is going up in the weights aswell atleast 5 pounds on each excercise a week, Except my biceps. They have gone up about 10 pounds in weights during this whole cycle. Ive tryed everything from switching my bicep workouts out with stuff differnt excercises. Im not sure what it is, is it possible to reach a plateau on only one muscle? Anything you guys say i am willing to try im a good listener and very proactive about new things. My diet isnt as strict as it should be maybe because i dont necesarrily have a time that i eat everyday, I work pretty hectiaclly so i just eat when ever i can, But i do take in always 2g or protien per pound of body weight i eat 6 meals a day i take in the same amount of carbs as my body weight. And typically average around 5000 calories a day. Any help would be greatly appreciated and any ideas i am willing to try. I dont necisarrly want to be a body builder or anything one day, i mostly jsut wanna big the biggest dude ppl know and i more then anything want to win a weightlifting competition one day.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You may want to try the Workout Forums for some trips on building your biceps.

Workouts and Lifting techniques

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UHnjba7X_fs

Sure thing thanks bro

Could you post me to a possible good thread not having much luck browsing through. All info im finding is stuff im already doing like swapping up workouts, doing preacher for the peak, doing full extension on curls to get the whole muscle.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Did you post your question up for others to respond to? If not, post it up for others to see and offer up their ideas and tips that worked for them.

Nah i didnt ill do that my b thanks again.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flawdaboy View Post
    hi guys im currently on my 3rd cycle ever just popped the tab of my last vial of olympia super test 250, now this cycle started as a belgian blue boldenon-eq and olympia super test250. I was runing 600mg of eq a wk and 1ml of super test eod. I stopped the bold due to some serious mood swing problems that ive never had before when i ran just super test so i instantly knew it was the bold, i cut down the dosage from 600 a week of eq to 400 the still had crazy mood swings so i cut it down to 200mg then still had the same problem so cut it out completely and went back to my normal self on steroids. Now ive made some nice gains so for being as its my 3rd cycle ( seem to never blow up like i did on my first) ive gained 10 pounds and got amazing strength gain. Everything is looking nice and built except my biceps they seem to be lagging real bad. Ive noticed my tri have been getting that nice big horseshoe look my quads are so big i had to slit the bottom seam of my boxers to fit them in. My forearms are bulking my chest is bulking and shoulders are showing some nice looking feathering. Everything is going up in the weights aswell atleast 5 pounds on each excercise a week, except my biceps. They have gone up about 10 pounds in weights during this whole cycle. Ive tryed everything from switching my bicep workouts out with stuff differnt excercises. Im not sure what it is, is it possible to reach a plateau on only one muscle? Anything you guys say i am willing to try im a good listener and very proactive about new things. My diet isnt as strict as it should be maybe because i dont necesarrily have a time that i eat everyday, i work pretty hectiaclly so i just eat when ever i can, but i do take in always 2g or protien per pound of body weight i eat 6 meals a day i take in the same amount of carbs as my body weight. And typically average around 5000 calories a day. Any help would be greatly appreciated and any ideas i am willing to try. I dont necisarrly want to be a body builder or anything one day, i mostly jsut wanna big the biggest dude ppl know and i more then anything want to win a weightlifting competition one day.

some pictures???

Yeah i wiwll as soon as i figure out how to edit my face out of them

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	144.jpg 
Views:	916 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	131479

Name:	150.jpg 
Views:	1776 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	131480

Name:	203.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	131481

Name:	171.jpg 
Views:	1204 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	131482

Sorry for the crappy photos not a very good poser or flexer for that matter lol, maybe ill get some good pump one after the gym for yall

maybe a good ab and chest flex pic later to jsut trying to show you how my bis seem to be lagging behind my tri

Btw my measurments round my arm no flex are 15 and i think close to 17 flex
    Last edited by Flawdaboy; 01-07-2013 at 10:54 AM.

And theres a bottle of super test want one of the bold aswell?

Name:	175.jpg 
Views:	890 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	131483

Thread Information