Thread: oil based TNE

fanof is offline Junior Member

oil based TNE

can anyone tell me how the pip from oil based testosterone (without an ester) compares to the pip from test prop? better or worse?

also just out of interest, how many mg of test do you think would give equivilent gains in muscle mass to 100mg of tren ace..
    i know everyone reacts to compounds differently, and comparing aas isnt an exact science, but im just looking for an educated estimate.

thanks

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I brew my own TNE and its painless along with my own prop.
    TNE is great when used on training days.
    As for your other question I really dont understand it so sorry can't answer that

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Probably double the gains for Tren IMO. Its 5x as strong as test, but that doesn't mean gains are 5x.

Tne isn't bad IMO for PIP. But I may just be used to it now.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I used it once no pain at all.

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Probably double the gains for Tren IMO. Its 5x as strong as test, but that doesn't mean gains are 5x.

Tne isn't bad IMO for PIP. But I may just be used to it now.

Lolwut? TNE is not five times stronger than test! Test is test. TNE is instant acting so you can get a high from it but if really has zero bodybuilding benefit.

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
    Lolwut? TNE is not five times stronger than test! Test is test. TNE is instant acting so you can get a high from it but if really has zero bodybuilding benefit.
    Tren , not test.

Quote Originally Posted by senorrebo View Post
    Tren, not test.

What he wrote was "Its 5x as strong as test"

Brick is offline Member
    Tren is 5x as strong as test.

Therefore.

100mg of Tren = 500mg of test

Quote Originally Posted by Bucka View Post
    Tren is 5x as strong as test.

Therefore.

100mg of Tren = 500mg of test

That's not what he said and that's not what I was responding to but now I'm interested. Please point me at the bro science manual that quantifies tren as 5x as strong as testosterone . That is one wacky ass claim I would love to hear what you base it on.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    As an addition to any cycle there are benefits of using TNE
    If your adding 100mg of TNE every day and train 5 days a week that an extra .5g of test there's definitely going to be benefit for muscle growth there.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's not what he said and that's not what I was responding to but now I'm interested. Please point me at the bro science manual that quantifies tren as 5x as strong as testosterone. That is one wacky ass claim I would love to hear what you base it on.
    They're basing the claim on the anabolic ratings of the steroids . Tren 's anabolic rating is 500, while testosterone 's is 100. However, ratings are based on a hormone's structural nature. What's more important is its translating activity. For example, Anavar carries an anabolic rating of 600, but no one in their right mind would claim the individual could gain more lean mass with Anavar over testosterone. Same can be said of Halotestin , it carries an anabolic rating of 1,900, but no translating anabolic activity.

I would, however, disagree with you that test-suspension has no bodybuilding benefits. The sharp spike in testosterone can be beneficial pre-workout...it's one of the only steroids that has this benefit. However, it's not necessary for most.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    They're basing the claim on the anabolic ratings of the steroids . Tren 's anabolic rating is 500, while testosterone 's is 100. However, ratings are based on a hormone's structural nature. What's more important is its translating activity. For example, Anavar carries an anabolic rating of 600, but no one in their right mind would claim the individual could gain more lean mass with Anavar over testosterone. Same can be said of Halotestin , it carries an anabolic rating of 1,900, but no translating anabolic activity.

I would, however, disagree with you that test-suspension has no bodybuilding benefits. The sharp spike in testosterone can be beneficial pre-workout...it's one of the only steroids that has this benefit. However, it's not necessary for most.
    Thank you!
    I mis-stated that. There is no bodybuilding benefit to choosing TNE over another Testosterone.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    The op asked how much stronger is 100mg Tren ace v test. I replied id say you get about double the gains from Tren. And that Tren is 5x as strong, although that doesn't mean 5x more muscle gain

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That's not what he said and that's not what I was responding to but now I'm interested. Please point me at the bro science manual that quantifies tren as 5x as strong as testosterone. That is one wacky ass claim I would love to hear what you base it on.
    Read the profile section

Thread Information