Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Shot sust into glute... help

Ok guys.... I just shot a ml of sust into my left ass cheek. The problem is that I had to poke 5 times in 5 different spots. I shot in the area of the upper quadrant like I used to in the past, but the needle would get stuck 1/4 to 1/2 an inch in. and it just wouldnt budge, like i was hitting something.

Scar tissue? I did two previous cycles and just swapped between left and right glutes every time. Am I hitting it too high? I shoot slightly above the crack... maybe my needle wasnt aligned straight..

I was getting nervous thinking is this thing ever going to go in? I never had problems like this before.... anybody else had experienced the needle getting stuck without wanting to move further...
    or am I injecting incorrectly?
    Last edited by Polska; 05-08-2003 at 06:28 PM.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention: when it got stuck it HURT to try to push it in further.. unlike smooth shots that go in like butter and you dont feel a thing.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    maybe you should leave your glutes alone for week or 2 and hit your shoulders instead, rotate your injections spots.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is a major advertisement for site rotation........

i cant believe that with 2 previous cycles youve done that you would have that much trouble, but just goes to show you, that you never know.
    you cant hammer an area repeatedly, and not expect problems down the road. use other areas bro.........quads, delts and even calves are good beginner sites. im doing 4 injects a week, and using 6 different sites...get the drift here?

peace I4L

Yeah i'll have to rotate... even though I am scared shitless shooting sust into quads from horror stories i've read about...

but is getting stuck while injecting common? do you guys shoot right into the cheek or above it... like on the borderline of glute/lower back. maybe i am shooting too high

wimp is offline Associate Member
    www.spotinjections.com has all the injedt infor you need.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Mate...after the second try I'd say you've blunted the end of your needle and your trying to push a "not too sharp" pin into yourself.

Sometimes, too, glutes can be a bit sinewy and with a bit more scar tissue left over from previous cycles doesn't help. Also, sometimes one doesn't go in hard enough or fast enough for fear of pain. Don't let it get to you. Breathe and stick.

Good call from the other guys, rotate the sites, change your pin and don't use it more than twice if you've failed the first two times. They dull and blunt quite quickly.

Don't worry about quad injects either, I do them three times a week with a 22g 1.5" and think they're the dogs nuts. It's the easiest and cleanest stick.

Cheers

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by wimp
    www.spotinjections.com has all the injedt infor you need.
    bump!

you can't go wrong with that site

thanks for the help bros!

Thread Information