Syaps is offline New Member

Winstrol and Equipoise

I wanted to do a cycle of equipoise and winstrol along with a diet to lose body fat, I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on a good cycle all I can get my hands on is the V and Equ. I'm 23 5'11" weigh 210 and would like to get around 185. This is my first rip cycle, i've done 3 bulk cycles including 1st d-bol for 8 wks, 2nd sustanon 250 for 8wks stacked with winstrol last 3 weeks, 3rd anadrol 50 for 3 weeks (till i started getting an attitude so i cut them out) and sustanon 250 for 3 weeks when I had to cut my cycle off and got out of the gym b/c of work sch. was out the gym for 6 months when i gained alot of weight b/c of an unhealthy diet. been back in the gym now for 2 weeks (mainly working light weight and high reps to get my body used of the weights.) and on a good diet (taking in no more than 1500 cals. a day. In 2 weeks my weight dropped from 215 to 207. I wnat to say in the gym for atleast a full month before I shoot, but I want to get my gear ready now. So if anyone could recommend a good fat cutting cycle with v and poise, along with how many calories i should take in I would apper. Will keep everyone posted on my results. Thanks Syaps

help

can anyone help?

EQ and winny are great for cutting, but IMO no cycle is complete unless you run test. If your looking for low bloat prop is the way to go and fina is always great for some lean mass. Hows this look:

Wk 1-12 Test prop 75-100mg/ED
    Wk 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wk 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    Wk 7-12 Fina 75mg/ED(optional)

Start your clomid post cycle in wk13, 2-3 days after your last shot of prop, at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20. Have your anti-e s in order and nolva on hand. You should also be taking a liver protectant as winny is slighty heptoxic. You could even throw in a clen /ECA stack throughout for a little extra help on the fat burning. Train hard, eat clean, and keep up on the cardio.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    My suggestion would be
    EQ 400 mg per week 1-12
    Winny 50mg ED week 9-15
    Clomid Post
    I am actually going to run something to that effect only with test prop at 75mg ED throughout. If you can get test i'd throw it in. Of course diet and training should be your main focus before you do another cycle.

thanks for the quick post. I apperiate everything i'll see what else dealer has.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq and winny is a great stack, especially when combined with a clean diet, cardio, and intense weigh training. Don't expect huge strength gains or a dramatic decrease in fat on this cycle but adding a few lbs of solid muscle while dropping a few lbs around the waist is very obtainable. I been running this combo myself for the last couple wks and can say I'm very pleased thus far. My cycle goes as follows:

Wk 1 LFC Eq/1000mgs (frontload)
    Wk 2-10 QV Eq/500 mgs
    Wk 8-13 PVL Winny/50mg ed
    post-cycle nolva/clomid

Considering your weight, age, and cycle experience this would be an ideal cycle. If your willing to deal with the sides (as I was not), consider adding 500 mgs of test Ethanate a week...and depending on your bodyfat you can cycle clen /eca 2 wks on/2 off. Good luck~US~

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol..you guys beat me to it. Damn, I'm a slow typer...US

Thread Information