Reality is offline Junior Member

post cycle training

I was gonna post this in the workout thread but i figured id get a much better answer over here--do u guys switch up your workout intensity or volume post cycle to deal with the weaker recovery time?
    Right now im pretty much trainin 1 body part/day
    just wanna hear some of your opinions which i appreciate

thanks-Reality

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yes, your supposed to decrease volume !

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    why would you decrease volume? I am not saying you are wrong, just trying to figure out your point of view.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I try and go hard for about 2-3 weeks post cycle. If you keep on trying to go up as fast you run serous risk of injury to your joints and or tearing something. I like to train in drop sets while off cycle to up my workout endurance and it also introduces a new form of activity to the muscle which will stimulate muscle growth. Everyone has there own opinion though. Just do what works best for you.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I dont know about me, IM on my second cycle But I used to be one of those gong ho natuaral dudes...6'5 260, solid with abs...I lifted for 5 years before doin one but I went hard as hell from the last time i was on and push my self and natuaraly seen awsome results because I diet and train right... I am very concious about injury but i know a lot about actually lifting and I didnt have any neggative affect. GO hard or go home...
    JUst be safe as to amount of weight your actually lifting...

Reality is offline Junior Member
    thanks 4 the replies...ya i guess everyone is different n u gotta listen to ur own body-i've just been readin lately about shit like that so i thought id get some opinions...i think im gonna take an extra day off post cycle and make my workouts shorter volume and time wise but keep the intensity up

any more replies are appreciated-Reality

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I didnt mean cut your intensity down at all. When it comes to training you always go intense or dont train. Just wanted to clear that up.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    When coming off reduce both volume and intensity for 3 weeks to a month. You will not recover as fast so maintaining volume and intensity will surely lead to overtraining.
    IMO you should reduce volume and intensity at least until you finish you'r post cycle therapy .

xxxl83

Thread Information