Trevor Hamilton is offline New Member

HELP! First Timer and wanna get shredded!

Ok so my entire life i have been content and didn't care about how I looked and I have never set a goal and quit. And for my new years resolution i want to lose 50 lbs. I am currently 6'2 320. I dont want waste all my time and money on tv commercials I want some insight on what to take to help boost my goal. I have had a couple buddies tell me that stacking winstrol and Clen would be a great start?
    Any other options y'all wanna throw out there?

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Hamilton
    Ok so my entire life i have been content and didn't care about how I looked and I have never set a goal and quit. And for my new years resolution i want to lose 50 lbs. I am currently 6'2 320. I dont want waste all my time and money on tv commercials I want some insight on what to take to help boost my goal. I have had a couple buddies tell me that stacking winstrol and Clen would be a great start?
    Any other options y'all wanna throw out there?
    You're far too large for AAS. The relative number to start is 15% bodyfat and at 6'2 320 it sounds like you're very far from 15%.

And no, at your size that would be a bad plan. Your best option is to fix your diet and workout hard. Stay off AAS until you've done your research.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    clen -yes
    winny-no

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    clen -yes NO
    winny-no NO
    What you need is diet for now, not something like clen that will put more stress on your heart. Treadmill, bike, elliptical etc. Dont worry about the weight training to much for a while. Concentrate mostly on cardio. When you do lift dont worry about lifting heavy. Concentrate of form and repetition to tone.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What you need is diet for now, not something like clen that will put more stress on your heart. Treadmill, bike, elliptical etc. Dont worry about the weight training to much for a while. Concentrate mostly on cardio. When you do lift dont worry about lifting heavy. Concentrate of form and repetition to tone.
    yeah. this is probably the best way to go.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Thats the worst thread i ever read
    first off you are FAT, you need to learn how to eat and do cardio !!!!!!!
    clen , winstrol and all other steroids WONT DO SHIT FOR you
    infact they will hurt you...
    do your self a favor and go to diet section and do research about the diet that you should follow and let experts there criticize it
    its strange how some people put chemicals in their bodies without even knowing what they are doing!
    crazy!

Thanks for understanding, it's easy to jump on short cuts but clen can be harsh and cause a lot of stress and if you are already over weight that's not good. Personally I think Clen, ECS stack and other fat burning chems should only be used for sub 12% bf.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    what Lobyts said AND more importantly fix your diet!
    fat should come off easily at such high weight!

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Hey bud, what's your age?

Im currently 21.
    and for most people who have replied. I am only seeking information and helpfull hints i never said i was going to straight up triple stack everything.
    but for everyone else I greatly appreciate it.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Don't trip I'm not going to bash you because of your age like most will.

This is the questions and answers forum which your in the right spot. Not just that. even if you are 21 it's best you get your questions answered so that if you do decide to do them you'll do them with knowledge VS doing them and really hurting yourself because people pushed you away.

Read and research on Test E 500-mg/week for 12-weeks. A good starter cycle but make sure to research
    Size of needles.
    How to use
    What it can do to your body
    side effects at your age.
    etc

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Hamilton View Post
    Im currently 21.
    and for most people who have replied. I am only seeking information and helpfull hints i never said i was going to straight up triple stack everything.
    but for everyone else I greatly appreciate it.
    I wouldn't take anything in respects to anabolics if I were you. At your age; unless you have a medical condition you can cause serious problems... like erectile dysfunction and then having to be on testosterone for the remainder of your life. Your weight is also WAY to high for it to the point of being dangerous. Focus on your diet and you will be surprised how fast you start dropping weight. Do high intensity interval training, eat ever 2.5-3 hours (see nutrition forum), and keep the intensity up in your work outs with minimal rest between sets (less than 1 minute) regardless of what muscles you are working out. In 2 months... you'll be a whole new person if you keep on it and eat right... promise.

I know everything about taking them and all they all my friends do em. Im just tired of being that fat funny friend lol.
    but I'll take y'alls word and focus on the diet first

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Hamilton
    I know everything about taking them and all they all my friends do em. Im just tired of being that fat funny friend lol.
    Hey buddy I know exactly where you are coming from I've been there myself and I am currently on the same journey as you.
    Read up on intermittent fasting it really does wonders for weight loss and I can't praise it enough.
    There are a few logs about people using this kind of diet in the nutrition section of the forum.
    In a nutshell I start eating at 12 midday and stop eating at 8pm and it helps loose fat/weight really well.

Congrats on wanting to make a change though I respect you for that and good luck with your goals

Pan

Im just tired of being that fat funny friend lol.
    Well.. you don't need anabolics to handle this one. Under all that fat is a whole lot of muscle and strong ligaments your body built to carry it. You can use that to your advantage and start swapping out fat for muscle; and a lot quicker than you think. You don't even need to go nuts at GNC or do anything other than eat right and take some multi-vitamins. Stay away from GNC and focus on lean protiens and your work out routine.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post

Well.. you don't need anabolics to handle this one. Under all that fat is a whole lot of muscle and strong ligaments your body built to carry it. You can use that to your advantage and start swapping out fat for muscle; and a lot quicker than you think. You don't even need to go nuts at GNC or do anything other than eat right and take some multi-vitamins. Stay away from GNC and focus on lean protiens and your work out routine.
    ^^ there's tons of guys on here who have shredded off mass amounts of weight and now sitting below 10% body fat, you can do it. Just going to take serious dedication and a positive attitude. Most people cut themselves short of their goals because they don't see results over night.

Thanks guys! I greatly appreciate it

If you hate cardio (like me) try this:

Get on a treadmill- set speed at 3.5 MPH and set the incline up 2-3 levels from flat. Grab a 45 lb plate. Hold it directly in front of you (arms straight out in front of you) for 30 seconds while you walk, and then after 30 seconds raise it over your head for 1 minute (then back down in front of you for another 30 seconds, then back up overhead). Do that 10 min every day you are in the gym and every few days raise the incline level +1. Works REALLY well for cutting and it doesn't suck as much as running, etc.

Excellent choice. We understand you know a lot of people who use as do most of us but that is not how they got into shape. Most people who use aas the right way were in shape first. Those who try using them and are over weight or just not ready for other reasons end up having negative side effect. More than likely you would get more bloat, gain water weight and look worse then your friends would LOL at you behind your back for that.

Work on your diet, be serious and get into the gym. You dont have to be a fanatic about it or change your life around 180 deg all at once. Keep it simple and #1 get out and start walking, running, tread mill etc but be active in some way. Start cutting out some of the junk you are eating and replace it will good food such as fruits and vegetables. Dont make BIG changes so you are overwhelmed. Dont look for changes overnight either. It took time to get this way and will take time to get it off but after about 90 days you will start to see some good changes and feeling better, more energy and people will start to take notice adding to your motivation.

The nutrition center is a great place to start but dont jump in asking what to do. They like you to do most of the work there so take your time reading the sticky notes at top and fining post from people who have a similar build to yours and what is suggested. There is no reason to look for a custom diet at this time, you just need to make basic changes.

Excellent choice. We understand you know a lot of people who use as do most of us but that is not how they got into shape. Most people who use aas the right way were in shape first. Those who try using them and are over weight or just not ready for other reasons end up having negative side effect. More than likely you would get more bloat, gain water weight and look worse then your friends would LOL at you behind your back for that.

Work on your diet, be serious and get into the gym. You dont have to be a fanatic about it or change your life around 180 deg all at once. Keep it simple and #1 get out and start walking, running, tread mill etc but be active in some way. Start cutting out some of the junk you are eating and replace it will good food such as fruits and vegetables. Dont make BIG changes so you are overwhelmed. Dont look for changes overnight either. It took time to get this way and will take time to get it off but after about 90 days you will start to see some good changes and feeling better, more energy and people will start to take notice adding to your motivation.

The nutrition center is a great place to start but dont jump in asking what to do. They like you to do most of the work there so take your time reading the sticky notes at top and fining post from people who have a similar build to yours and what is suggested. There is no reason to look for a custom diet at this time, you just need to make basic changes.
    +1 You WILL cheat; everyone does. Its almost impossible to not cheat. Hell- I've spent over a month now eating McRib's at McDonald's..... but hey- McRib is out only for one month a year and I have 11 months to work it off. I've been working out for 16 years..... I refuse to not hit the drive-thru when McRib is out every single year.

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    +1 You WILL cheat; everyone does. Its almost impossible to not cheat. Hell- I've spent over a month now eating McRib's at McDonald's..... but hey- McRib is out only for one month a year and I have 11 months to work it off. I've been working out for 16 years..... I refuse to not hit the drive-thru when McRib is out every single year.
    Agreed and it's no big deal until you get down to 12% and trying to cut. Just make sure you keep replacing bad food, empty carbs with good food and you will still see changes.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    OP it's really a refreshing change to see somebody willing to listen to the guys on here and not jump in and do what their friends do.
    Stick around and you will learn tons.
    You have definitely come to the right place.
    You've decided to loose the weight and change yourself just stick at it, resist temptation and you will love the results

Well like i have learned already in life you gotta read and do your homework before you can get the best results on that test and it has led me this far.
    and You just had to say McRib now im hungy! haha.

Now is a good time to grab a handful of nuts, eat an apple, have a bunch of grapes or peal an orange. You can have a McRib also after if you are still hungry but only 1.

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    You're tall. Life is practically won already
    Those of us that used to be heavy really do have much more muscle mass to work with once the fat is dropped. Its really just a matter of getting the he ball rolling. I suggest scheduling non negotiable cardio and then picking a progression based lifting program. You will be able to improve in the weight room every single workout for a year or even longer. That is the coolest most fun thing hitting a new personal best either weight moved or reps every rims you go in there. You seriously can get retarded strong really fast following a progression program.

Keep learning and GI e yourself that first test only cycle as a reward for hitttinv a certain weight or a certain body fat percent. With THAT as incentive e I bet you kill the cut and drop wright in record Time.

Oh yeah, your first year you can easily drop fat and put on muscle at the same time. You are in a flden Tims period naturally! Take full advantage.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
    You're tall. Life is practically won already
    Those of us that used to be heavy really do have much more muscle mass to work with once the fat is dropped. Its really just a matter of getting the he ball rolling. I suggest scheduling non negotiable cardio and then picking a progression based lifting program. You will be able to improve in the weight room every single workout for a year or even longer. That is the coolest most fun thing hitting a new personal best either weight moved or reps every rims you go in there. You seriously can get retarded strong really fast following a progression program.

Keep learning and GI e yourself that first test only cycle as a reward for hitttinv a certain weight or a certain body fat percent. With THAT as incentive e I bet you kill the cut and drop wright in record Time.

Oh yeah, your first year you can easily drop fat and put on muscle at the same time. You are in a flden Tims period naturally! Take full advantage.
    lol. Drop the weight and he should gods gift to women to valk :P
    Last edited by boz; 01-07-2013 at 05:30 AM.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Hey mate!
    You should hit the nutrition section and read all the stickies, diet is what's gonna do it for you.

I'm personally down 86 lbs right now (256 lbs to 170 lbs) and probably sitting around 15%bf, maybe less.

Almost all of my progress came from just changing the way I eat, as I was unable to train properly for long periods of time due to a busted sholder.
    Well, I could have found a way to train even with my dodgy rotator, but I was still dropping weight so I didnt bother, but that's how much eating properly matters.

Good luck m8!

/Maf

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Ive used clen before. It wont do anything if your diet isnt good first, trust me. I thought it would make me shredded. After 2 weeks of feeling like I was on the verge of a heart attack I stopped. Now a year later I tried a natural cut with just diet lifting and cardio. Results!

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    It was said in here lots of times. Loose the fat 1st my man. Get that heart pumping and get your sweat on. Start lifting light with high reps and I promise, with the right diet the fat will start melting away. Stay focust and don't give up. Keep a log. Stick with it. Then once all that's said and done go for it.
    Good luck brother and keep us updated.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    You could lean up very easerly bud cause of your height you could look into hcg as this on a strick calorie diet as been known to fly weight off not what alot of people on here would suggest but has worked for alot of people bud but like i say stricked diet!!

I know this may sound dumb. but since this is already a forum what would a good diet consist of? All i hear about is high carbs and protein. but that is for bulking. So i guess do the exact opposite and just eat like baked chicken and rice/nuts etc

Again check out the nutrition center and start reading. Make small steady changes so you dont get overwhelmed though. My first change was to learn to eat 6+ times a day so I was never hungy but I didnt stuff myself either. I also started adding better food. No drive through, as little processed as possible, adding fruit and vegetables. It made a bid difference in just a few months.

Thread Information