sohailj3 is offline New Member

Sus & Deca Cycle

Was planning on doing a sus and deca cycle my stats are diet 60% high carbs Body fat 18%. Age 21 weight 67kg my 2nd cycle my 1st cycle was test e got amazing results for it now jumping on a sus & deca cycle for 12 weeks and was wondering which dosage would be effective?

Also what should i stack with it so side effects such as gyno doesent occur armidex or aromasin ?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by sohailj3
    Was planning on doing a sus and deca cycle my stats are diet 60% high carbs Body fat 18%. Age 21 weight 67kg my 2nd cycle my 1st cycle was test e got amazing results for it now jumping on a sus & deca cycle for 12 weeks and was wondering which dosage would be effective?
    Height 5 ft 4

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    You should forget about using heavy compound like DECA .

1. You are 21 yo
    2. It's only second cycle IMO!!! No daca!!!
    3. You should hit the nutrition forum and EAT even thought you think you eat like a horse(4000clean kcal/day)

67kg is poor at 18% bf even thought you are 5'4.

stpete is offline Banned
    21 is still a bit young. You should wait at least 2-3 years to minimize chances of damaging your endocrine system.

Hit the Nutrition Section and get a solid diet in place. Continue training and doing your research is your best option at this point. Here's a good read:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UOtJTm_IWMs

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    21 is still a bit young. You should wait at least 2-3 years to minimize chances of damaging your endocrine system.

Hit the Nutrition Section and get a solid diet in place. Continue training and doing your research is your best option at this point. Here's a good read:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UOtJTm_IWMs
    This is becoming the norm isn't it? Young guys coming here with the most ridiculous first cycles in mind. I suppose if you want to try and fry your endocrine system, the best way is to take some brutal cycle as your first pass.

DanB is offline Banned
    mate no offense, but at your stats listed you must look terrible, you need to cut otherwise you are running a very real risk of looking like the michillin man so if that dosnt appeal to you then i suggest you check out the nutrition section, starting with cutting 101 and 45min fasted cardio 5x's a week

not what you wanted to hear but it is my unbiased opinion on how to improve your physique

ecruz is offline Member
    cut a little more weight

ecruz is offline Member
    just saw your age, your a bit to young bro you could mess your whole system

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ecruz View Post
    just saw your age, your a bit to young bro you could mess your whole system
    this is correct, but it may be more helpful if you elaborated or even linked a thread where he can learn this, not aimed at you solely but i can see why some people get pissed here, they get TOLD not to do something, its his choice all we can do is provide him the info to make an informed decision and alot of the time there is no info to back it up other then some guy on a forum he dosnt know from adam who says dont do it, I would be thinking ''why the fvck not, because you said not to?''

I myself can see how it would be frustrating, again this isnt just aimed at you but everybody who advises to do/dont something, share a little info otherwise the OP wont learn, you know what I mean

We need to help people learn, thats what they came here for, to learn, not to be told to do something, its advise not orders we try to give

Again ecruz this aint a personal dig or aimed solely at you, but we had it under control for a while but it slowly creeping back in so unfortunately you were the example I chose to comment on, but hey we can arrange compensation if you like, have you ever heard of magic beans
    Last edited by DanB; 01-07-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Thread Information