flyguy6661 is offline Member

what you guys think about masteron ?

is masteron enanthate worth running say at 400mg a week with some test and EQ ? i hear its very weak ? also is it fairly light on the HPTA ? i was thinking of using deca but dont like how hard it shuts you down so was thinking about trying maseron instead ? also can it convert to estrogen ? so can you get gyno from it etc ????
    thinking
    enanthate 600mg week
    eq 600mg week
    masteron 400mg week
    and possibly anavar 100mg day
    lean bulk with good strength gains is my goal

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From the reading I have done 400 is on the low side. Should be ran around 600mg. From what I understand it helps keep 19 nor from converting to estrogen. One of the worst things though is people say it's harder on your hair than most anything including tren .

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I've done masteron from different sources, even made my own, my total and final conclusion is that I do not care for it. I have ran it as high as 800mg ew and The only thing I have noticed is extra charlie horses at night! I have read it acts as a AI also but imo I really saw no notice from it.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Masteron is a great compound for several reasons BUT it also is not for an equal amount of reasons. Masteron does have an added effect of acting as a mild AI although I would not count on it as the only AI source used.

Without getting into detail Masteron can also have an added effect on other compounds making them more effective essentialy!

IMO Mast. should be run at 500mg-800mg for the most effectiveness as an AAS...can it be run less in a stack? Yes!

Mast does not convert to estrogen and is a very mild AAS...some compare it to Primo but cheaper (although Mast is commonly expensive compared to other AAS)

Becaause Mast is a derivative of DHT it is known to have some negetive sides such as hair loss and acne!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm bald so I could care less about hair loss, but I have a friend who said it made his hair fall out excessively and he stopped taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I'm bald so I could care less about hair loss, but I have a friend who said it made his hair fall out excessively and he stopped taking it.
    It can have very aggresive effects on MPB for some but of course only if you are already prone to MPB!

so im not prone to gyno altho i do get tiny lumps under my nips on cycle but they stay small and go after cycle nothing big and i have used test at 800mg a week before no problems with that etc so if im only using 600mg test 600mg eq and 400mg mast do you recon i could get away without using an ai on cycle just having it on hand just incase ??? i hear an ai can lower gains ever so slightly, also can eq cause gyno etc as i never really hear of people getting side effects from it ?

Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    so im not prone to gyno altho i do get tiny lumps under my nips on cycle but they stay small and go after cycle nothing big and i have used test at 800mg a week before no problems with that etc so if im only using 600mg test 600mg eq and 400mg mast do you recon i could get away without using an ai on cycle just having it on hand just incase ??? i hear an ai can lower gains ever so slightly, also can eq cause gyno etc as i never really hear of people getting side effects from it ?
    Absolutley you need an AI using 600mg of test. Lowering gains...no enough that you or I would EVER notice! Having elevated E2 levels (much more than gyno) you will def. notice!

Why EQ may I ask...or mast for that matter?

What are your current stats please?????

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    so you are wondering which compound to run? Masteron or Deca ? They dont do the same thing... thats like asking which vehicle should you buy, a car or an truck. If your goal is to go offroading, a car does little good, no?

Maybe go read up on the profiles so you understand what each is for.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If increments in both lean muscle gain and strength is your ultimate goal, then why don't you run plenty of Test along with Anavar ?

As long as you have a solid AI protocol, it will be a great cycle.

And as long as you have a solid PCT protocol and post-cycle nutritional regimen, you should be able to keep most of your gains.

Why make things complicated and less useful when you can make it easy and very useful?

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    If increments in both lean muscle gain and strength is your ultimate goal, then why don't you run plenty of Test along with Anavar ?

As long as you have a solid AI protocol, it will be a great cycle.

And as long as you have a solid PCT protocol and post-cycle nutritional regimen, you should be able to keep most of your gains.

Why make things complicated and less useful when you can make it easy and very useful?
    Great advice e.

The only better choice would be PRIMOBOLAN plus test plus var and most people choose not to pay for that.

Var test solid real quality aesthetic hard muscle gains with minimum sides and extremely kind on then system in all ways. None of the intense shutdown of deca or other 'hardcore' AAS.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like masteron very much and have been using it consistently with my cycles of test. I will say if you are concerned with hair loss stay away from it but I am bald so I don't care about that side effect. Muscle hardness, vasularity, and strength gains have been noticeable to me while on masteron and its effect as a mild AI has also been effective. I don't break out while running it on higher dosages of test (>600). I have ran it as low as 400 and as high as 600 stacked with test and both have given me results. It will not convert to estrogen to answer your question.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I read Masteron can raise PSA on this board. Anyone?

I've stacked Masteron and absolutely agree on muscle hardness. No doubt about that, imo. But not sure it was worth the extra dough for muscle hardness since I'm not that lean everywhere. I can feel the hardness in my lean areas though, shoulders and arms.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    I read Masteron can raise PSA on this board. Anyone?

I've stacked Masteron and absolutely agree on muscle hardness. No doubt about that, imo. But not sure it was worth the extra dough for muscle hardness since I'm not that lean everywhere. I can feel the hardness in my lean areas though, shoulders and arms.
    I am right around 11-12% and it makes quite a difference in appearance and vascularity especially when pumped

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    11-12%...Nice! I'm not there yet. Still getting rid of some belly fat. I will run it again, but I'm running some peptides right now so I wanted to do it on a Test only base for a little bit.

the reason im thinking eq & masteron with my test is i think these compounds will help hit my goals which is lean gains and loss of BF. eq im using because 1 i want to see if what i hear is true about it being garbage and 2 i do hear its one of the safest steroids and can give lean gains & as for masteron kind of the same reason 1 it being relativly safe and 2 it giving good but slow gains and hardening muscle. to be honest i would probally rather use deca over the 2 BUT i didnt like being shut down so hard as it gave me ED when i finished my cycle and dont want that happening again where as my other 2 cycles with no deca i havent had any issues so im thinking
    enanthate 600mg week 1-10
    EQ 600mg week 1-10
    masterone 400mg week 1-10
    anavar 100mg day week 1-8
    arimidex .25mg eod week 1-10
    PCT
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    goals is to add about 10lbs LBM and drop about 3-4% bf and an increase on strength

Thread Information