sjtravjr is offline New Member

End of Cycle Tapering

I just started my first cycle and I'm thinking about tapering the last two weeks. I've heard different opinions and was looking for some feedback from someone who has actually done it. Does it really help out during your PCT ? Or is it just an excuse to make my cycle a little longer? Here's my cycle.

Week 1-14 Test C 500mg a week (250mg 2x)
    Weeks 15-16 Test C 250mg a week (125mg 2x)
    Weeks 3-18 Liquidex .25 EOD (may change depending on sides)
    Weeks 18-22 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

ecruz is offline Member
    yeah bro imho tapering makes no change allthough you are on cip which could do a tiny bit however i doubt it

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    It is your first run make it SIMPLE!!!!

1-12 weeks test E
    HCG 250iu twice a week
    adex .25mg or aromasin 12,5mg eod

And your PCT is weak.

add Clomid 75/50/50/50 to your Nolva 40/40/20/20 (4weeks is enough)

Forget about tapering!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Keep it simple as Gaspaco suggested.

But if you do decide to taper, do it with a short ester like Prop. You drop the Enanthate and finish the last two wks with Proprionate so that the waiting period for your PCT is reduced to 3 days from 14. This allows for a quicker transition to PCT. And the sooner you begin PCT, the more gains you're likely to keep, all things (diet, exercise..ect) considered.

This is accomplished be swapping the two testosterones, not tapering per se.

stpete is offline Banned
    Tapering's old school and meaningless. I like Mickey's suggestion if you want to go that route. The wait never bothered me though.

Blog Entries
    I was always under the Impression that the ester does the tapering for you during the 2 weeks before pct...so no need...I too like mikeys idea with the prop so you are essentially running at max levels up until pct...good luck bro...

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shut down is shut down, the way the long ester clears the body gives you all the taper you would ever need. Also I would do like Gaspaco said and keep the cycle at 12 wks, no reason to push your body that long on a first go round, also gains after week 10 start to slow at the same dosage and by 12 they are really starting to deline significantly.

sjtravjr is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the info guys. I'll keep the 12 weeks in mind but who knows when I get there..I'm not saying your wrong but the majority stuff I've red have said anything less than 14 is a waste because you don't really notice gains til weeks 10ish. But this is my 1st cycle and you guys have more knowledge than me so I'll keep that in mind. I'm not going to taper..that makes sense with the long ester doing the "tapering" itself and I'm going to go with gaspaco on the PCT ,just ordered my clomid.

Thread Information