Olly is offline New Member

Need help with Cycle, how can i stop these side effects!

Hey guys ill try and keep this brief. Stats: 23yr (i know young but i've bought the gear and i'm going to cycle), 5ft 9, 200lb.

My last two cycles gave me savage sides despite unbelievable gains. My mood was fine and i slept like a baby but got pretty bad gyno (which im prone to anyway), very severe and painful outbreaks of acne on my upper back but also face, chest and armpits (this took several months to completely clear). Problems with sex for about a month (premature and unable). I would also say I lost over 50% of my gains post cycle, put on a lot of body fat and couldn't workout anywhere close to my usual intensity for a few months following (cardio was also a big problem).

My two previous cycles were the following 1st: Test e 200ml, Tren e 200ml, Dbol mg ED, Adex 1mg Eod (20 weeks although only 10 on Dbol), Used Nolva and Adex for 8 weeks PCT
    2nd: Test e 250ml, Tren e 250ml, Adex 1mg Eod, HCG 4 1000 ml doses at end of cycle (18 weeks), Used Nolva for 8 weeks PCT

These two cycles were riddled with ignorance before discovering these forums. First of all im aware WAY to long (my "mate" at the gym informed me 20 weeks was an average cycle). Secondly these two cycles were within about 2 months of eachother (had a bad breakup and decided i didn't give a f*ck). Thirdly conducted a sloppy PCT: forgetting to take my nolva, not running HCG until end cycle, heavy drinking, smoking, bad diet, no exercise (you get the idea)

Anyway its been nearly a year and a half off-cycle (all sides long gone) since then and i really want the help of some of you forum vets who know what they're talking about for my next cycle to make it "use" and not "abuse". I'm thinking of running Test e and Tren e and ive got clomid, nolva, adex, HCG and can get anything else required at relatively short notice. Any suggestions regarding shorter length, lower dose, PCT?

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    Hey guys ill try and keep this brief. Stats: 23yr (i know young but i've bought the gear and i'm going to cycle), 5ft 9, 200lb.

My last two cycles gave me savage sides despite unbelievable gains. My mood was fine and i slept like a baby but got pretty bad gyno (which im prone to anyway), very severe and painful outbreaks of acne on my upper back but also face, chest and armpits (this took several months to completely clear). Problems with sex for about a month (premature and unable). I would also say I lost over 50% of my gains post cycle, put on a lot of body fat and couldn't workout anywhere close to my usual intensity for a few months following (cardio was also a big problem).

My two previous cycles were the following 1st: Test e 200ml, Tren e 200ml, Dbol mg ED, Adex 1mg Eod (20 weeks although only 10 on Dbol), Used Nolva and Adex for 8 weeks PCT
    2nd: Test e 250ml, Tren e 250ml, Adex 1mg Eod, HCG 4 1000 ml doses at end of cycle (18 weeks), Used Nolva for 8 weeks PCT

These two cycles were riddled with ignorance before discovering these forums. First of all im aware WAY to long (my "mate" at the gym informed me 20 weeks was an average cycle). Secondly these two cycles were within about 2 months of eachother (had a bad breakup and decided i didn't give a f*ck). Thirdly conducted a sloppy PCT: forgetting to take my nolva, not running HCG until end cycle, heavy drinking, smoking, bad diet, no exercise (you get the idea)

Anyway its been nearly a year and a half off-cycle (all sides long gone) since then and i really want the help of some of you forum vets who know what they're talking about for my next cycle to make it "use" and not "abuse". I'm thinking of running Test e and Tren e and ive got clomid, nolva, adex, HCG and can get anything else required at relatively short notice. Any suggestions regarding shorter length, lower dose, PCT?
    Best advice...............................don't cycle at all

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Dude!

Your first cycle at the age of 22 was test/tren /dbol for 20weeks and you ran the dbol for 10weeks????

I got only one question!

ARE YOU NUTS???

Do what Chi said, don't cycle go play golf or chess until you ll be ready!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Have you bothered having any blood work done at all?

What is your bodyfat%?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Holy crap dude!!!
    Have you had any blood work done since?
    You really need to learn to diet and train properly not even think of using steroids

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Have you bothered having any blood work done at all?

What is your bodyfat%?
    Too fast with them fingers steM

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those are some crazy cycles right there. I'm surprised if your manhood even works anymore. Nothing about those cycles is right.

Wow

ecruz is offline Member
    top 5 worse ideas ive ever heard

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    If you dont get your diet and routine in check, and do much more research, and wait a few years then you will probably end up with the same sides and results. I cant understand why people want to cycle before having at least 2 - 3 years of consistent training and diet first. If you cant get in good shape naturally then steroids are just going to help you temporarily. And in that case your risking your health for nothing.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    WOW. That is some crazy stuff for your 1st couple of cycles. Man take it easy for a while longer before you cycle again and do it right the next time.

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    I have yet to do any cycles but am thinking about it... Thanks for pointing out exactly what NOT to do once I start. Agree with others... Don't do any more cycles

Thread Information