SG2009 is offline Member

Have u ever done "Anadrol" without Test as a bases?

Anyone ever done Anadrol without Testostrones? If so what was reaction to it? did u make significant gain? would u do it without Testostrone again as base?

The reason I am asking this question becuz I have 50 tabs of anadrol at 50mg and some 40 tabs of clomid sitting in my drawers without any use.....I was considering use since I can't afford to buy some testostrones now. My present budget is tight!!!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009
    Anyone ever done Anadrol without Testostrones? If so what was reaction to it? did u make significant gain? would u do it without Testostrone again as base?

The reason I am asking this question becuz I have 50 tabs of anadrol at 50mg and some 40 tabs of clomid sitting in my drawers without any use.....I was considering use since I can't afford to buy some testostrones now. My present budget is tight!!!
    Test should be the base of any cycle

SG2009 is offline Member
    Thats true....did u know anyone who ever done androl with Test? if so what was their regrets, remifactions, or results?

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Test should be the base of any cycle

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Yeas I have and it was awful. Banging migraines due to dehydration (I'm assuming) good strengths gains but without test a major feeling of unrest, I mean something not right feeling.

I would STRONGLY advice against any oral without a test base and the necessary ancillaries.

If you can't afford test you have no business cycling IMO if your budget is tight how do you afford the extra food whilst on cycle???? That's a damn sight more than the test per week

SG2009 is offline Member
    Thanks for the constructive respnse. my budget is truly tight now. I am presently unemployed but I got food and rent covered for time being. but i do have (as said before) some anadrol and clomid sitting in the house. i was considering using before it gets expired. I had them leftover from my previous cycle about 12 months ago.......thanks for the respnd and advise.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Yeas I have and it was awful. Banging migraines due to dehydration (I'm assuming) good strengths gains but without test a major feeling of unrest, I mean something not right feeling.

I would STRONGLY advice against any oral without a test base and the necessary ancillaries.

If you can't afford test you have no business cycling IMO if your budget is tight how do you afford the extra food whilst on cycle???? That's a damn sight more than the test per week

Quote Originally Posted by SG2009
    Thanks for the constructive respnse. my budget is truly tight now. I am presently unemployed but I got food and rent covered for time being. but i do have (as said before) some anadrol and clomid sitting in the house. i was considering using before it gets expired. I had them leftover from my previous cycle about 12 months ago.......thanks for the respnd and advise.
    I wouldn't worry about them expiring bud just keep them until your next cycle. Always use test as a base and make sure your well prepared e.g

Enough knowledge about the compounds

Enough perpetration for cycle I.e getting all ancillaries, pct etc

Enough good food in the fridge

Bottom line is if you are gonna cycle you want to finish thinking that was awesome I really done well, made great gains, no side effects and got through pct without a problem, that way gains will be kept and your cycle isn't half arsed.

Good Luck in your future cycle bud

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SG2009 View Post

Don't even consider doing this. These guys have you completely covered. Good luck.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So save them or sell them until you are completly ready.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    So save them or sell them until you are completly ready.
    Don't sell them that's dealing lol

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    SG, if you can't afford test, you shouldn't be running a cycle. The gear is the cheap part of cycling. It's the grocery bill that will cost you a fortune.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Like I tell everyone else its not a smart idea to run oral only cycles.Now if you dont know why you should throw that Drol away.Beacuse you dont know wat you are doing.And you are going to mess yourself up.Now if you go the dumb route and cycle and you get gyno.How are you going to afford to treat it?

Thread Information